halloween horror nights information

benebire

<font color=purple>Can someone make me say somethi
Is there any information available about halloween horror nights at universal for october 2002? I did see a rumor about it being held at IOA instead of Universal but that was all. We have been to Universal and IOA many times but never during October. We will be taking the 4 day Disney Cruise this October and thought we would come in 2 days before to visit Halloween Horror Nights,
Could someone who has done it give me some info. I have 2 sons who will be 13 and 15 then. What is the cost. How are the lines?
Are the regular attractions open. I went to the Universal sight and all I saw was the hours for it for this year, is there anywhere on the sight where it shows cost and can you usually order these tickets online. Sorry for so many questions. Would appreciate any info. :)

Nothing about the houses, shows, etc. is released until roughly a month before. Some attractions stay open as usual with a little Halloween twist in them. The lines can get long... 90min+ long. I advise going as early in the month of October as possible. I've heard the first week has very low waits, but increases greatly in the weeks after. I went last year during the second week and lines were up to 60 min. by 9 or 10. As for the cost I'm not exactly sure since I get the AP discount...

HHN ticket prices...

If you buy a ticket for the event only, it costs as much as a one day ticket -- $50. You can buy a stay and scream ticket with your day ticket for around $20-$30 more, depending on the night. AP holders pay $20-$30, depending on the night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter