~Halloween Exchange- SIGN UP!~CLOSED!

Sign ups are now CLOSED. I will get names out to everyone by tomorrow. Please post on the sent/received thread.

Boo! Halloween is coming up next month, and this is the exchange to join if you would like to get Halloween decorations, treats, or anything else that is Halloween related.

This is a $15.00 exchange before shipping charges. If you are new to any of my exchanges, you are REQUIRED to send me a tracking number so that I can track your exchange. If you send your exchange via Priority Mail, there is no cost for the tracking of your package, and the tracking number is printed onto your receipt. Please send me this number as soon as you send out your exchange. Your mail by date will be Friday September 26th.

If you have previously joined an exchange that I have hosted, I will give you special instructions for your send by date when you sign up. It will be the starting of October.

Sign ups will close on September 16, and names will be given out by the following day.

Once all names have been handed out, I will post a new sent/received thread, so please post there.

This exchange is open to both adults, and kids. Please ONLY join in, if you will follow through on your part. NO ONE likes someone who does not follow through :(. To join in, please pm me the below info. And if you will be away during the exchange period, please pm the dates you will be away so that I know you are not missing in action.

Name-
Mailing address-
Email address-
Are you willing to send internationally via AIR MAIL-yes or no-
Are you able to be an ELF if needed-yes or no-
*Number of exchanges you would like to send out-
*What are some things you enjoy about Halloween-
*What are some of your favorite Halloween treats-
*Any allergies/dislikes-
*Do you decorate for the Halloween season-

****If your child will be joining in, please include the above info. along with their age, gender, and some characters/things that they enjoy doing.

Wish I would have found this group sooner because I really enjoy these types of things but I will definitely jump right in with the group and the next exchange if new members are welcome. :)

Wish I would have found this group sooner because I really enjoy these types of things but I will definitely jump right in with the group and the next exchange if new members are welcome. :)

Yes! New exchangers are welcome, and for some of the exchanges, kids are welcome to join in as well. Keep checking back for new exchanges coming up. The next one that I will be hosting is the Thanksgiving/Fall exchange, or the calendar exchange. And meriweather will be hosting a tea/coffee exchange next month.

Yes! New exchangers are welcome, and for some of the exchanges, kids are welcome to join in as well. Keep checking back for new exchanges coming up. The next one that I will be hosting is the Thanksgiving/Fall exchange, or the calendar exchange. And meriweather will be hosting a tea/coffee exchange next month.

Great!! I look forward to it ☺️ Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter