half a penny at a time adds up quick!!!

Hey I signed up for a few PTC sites. How in the world is their counting I see things like you have earned .035760? You must be clicking lots. Have you paid money to them to advertise ?

Hey I signed up for a few PTC sites. How in the world is their counting I see things like you have earned .035760? You must be clicking lots. Have you paid money to them to advertise ?

The original poster makes a percentage of what you click on as her referral. So when you click and earn , she also earns some.
I asked for her list , because I wanted to see what programs she does. 90% of them I already do, and I am not getting that kind of money from them. But then I haven't tried to recruit referrals on a message board either, as I thought it was not permitted.
As I said it's a little money here and there ,and with Disney , every penny counts!

For many of these sites you are paid 1/2 or 3/4 of a penny per click. Some pay you 1 cent per click on a few of their emails. Initally, they will only send out a few emails per day, so you don't earn as much in the beginning. Once they see that you will click on their links faithfully, they start sending you more emails, so your earnings will increase.

This is a pretty painless way to earn a few extra $$ per month, while checking your email, or watching TV.

From many of these PTC sites, I get about 15-20 cents per day. If you do 10 or more of these programs, you can get over $2 per day. I don't do that many of the PTC sites, but I do a few & earn a little under $1 a day from those.

There are other programs out there too, I tend to earn more per month from these - not just partial pennies per click (although these do add up).

There are some good sites out there, you just have to make sure you do your homework & get reliable sites that have been around & pay out on time.

Good luck everyone.

The original poster makes a percentage of what you click on as her referral. So when you click and earn , she also earns some.
I asked for her list , because I wanted to see what programs she does. 90% of them I already do, and I am not getting that kind of money from them. But then I haven't tried to recruit referrals on a message board either, as I thought it was not permitted.
As I said it's a little money here and there ,and with Disney , every penny counts!

1st i did not try to recruit referrals, not everybody that has asked has signed up under me, very few have, most have just gone to the sites and signed up, ask if you like I am sure everybody would be happy to tell you. 2nd I do about 50 of these programs everyday,each one is about .10-.15 a day,that equals to over $5.00 a day from my own clicking. I only pm'd you and everyone else 8 programs not all 50, so if you think I am just in it for the refs think again. To make you feel better I have made $1.36 from refs in 2 months, the rest is from my own clicking.The more searches you do the more they send you, the faster it adds up. To everyone else I hope your having fun and your pennies add up quickly for your mickey bars:cool2:

1st i did not try to recruit referrals, not everybody that has asked has signed up under me, very few have, most have just gone to the sites and signed up, ask if you like I am sure everybody would be happy to tell you. 2nd I do about 50 of these programs everyday,each one is about .10-.15 a day,that equals to over $5.00 a day from my own clicking. I only pm'd you and everyone else 8 programs not all 50, so if you think I am just in it for the refs think again. To make you feel better I have made $1.36 from refs in 2 months, the rest is from my own clicking.The more searches you do the more they send you, the faster it adds up. To everyone else I hope your having fun and your pennies add up quickly for your mickey bars:cool2:[/QUOTE

Why are you getting angry at me?:confused3You do get something for referrals. That's all I said. And to top it off I signed up under you for 2 programs! If I thought you were going to get angry at me I wouldn't have signed up under you!:sad1::sad2: :confused3

I am not mad, I just do not like your comment of "But then I haven't tried to recruit referrals on a message board either, as I thought it was not permitted" and insinuating that i did and that is how I was making money on these programs.

I am not mad, I just do not like your comment of "But then I haven't tried to recruit referrals on a message board either, as I thought it was not permitted" and insinuating that i did and that is how I was making money on these programs.
I'm sorry you took it the wrong way. :confused3
I wish you good luck with the programs you do, and I appreciate the :thanks:in return for my sign up.

I would love a few sites as well. Probably won't earn enough to help pay for this years but I can certainly do it for another trip at some point.
TIA

I would love a few sites as well. Probably won't earn enough to help pay for this years but I can certainly do it for another trip at some point.
TIA

Dh has been laughing at me because I have been doing ptr programs again while we are watching tv at night and teases me about doing searches on them for half a cent and a fourth of a cent. Well in two months the paypal account is up to $380 from those and a few gpt payments. He about fell over when he saw it:cool1:. :rotfl:

what are ptr programs?

what are ptr programs?

I belong to many ptc (paid-to-click) or ptr (paid-to-read) sites. I log on to them everyday and click on links to view ads. I get paid anywhere from half a cent to 5 cents for some ads. It is a very slow way to earn but very easy. It's kind of like mypoints (where you get paid 5 pts to click on the email links). Some of the sites have only 3 or 4 ads a day but some have a dozen or more throughout the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter