• Controversial Topics Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Hacking the System (Story) *Part 8 Up!*

Part 4:

“Ye come seeking adventure and salty old pirates, aye? Sure you've come to the proper place. But keep a weather eye open, mates - and hold on tight, with both hands, if you please! There be squalls ahead, and Davy Jones waiting for them what don't obey!” a foreboding voice said from the distance.

“Have you come to fight the treacherous pirate battalion, or are you a pirate yourself?”

FantaStitch wheeled around and saw a tall man with a sword drawn, and it was pointing at him.

“I…I…uh…I am…here to fight?”

“Then why are you not suited up?”

“Well…I don’t know.”

“Get ready and be prepared to fight. You might lose your life.”

“WHAT?!” FantaStitch screamed.

“Get ready, or be thrown to the sharks!”

“Got it,” FantaStitch nervously said.

FantaStitch got dressed for battle, and walked onto the ship. He saw many other sailors staring at him and snickering.

“Look at that mate.”

“Aren’t you a little young, mate?”

“You don’t belong here.”

“Get to your posts you bilge rats! Get ready for battle!” the captain shouted.

The ship was released from the port and began to sail towards a large black pirate ship. “When we get into range, fire the cannons! Go full force! Hold nothing back!”

The two ships came into range of each other and the battle ensued. One of the cannonballs hit the main mast of the pirate ship and knocked it down onto the deck and created a giant hole. The battle raged on for what seemed like hours, and eventually the pirates were defeated.

“As a reward, young sir,” the captain said, “I give you this gift. Use it wisely.”

Stay tuned for Part 5:)

the king of all things demends you to right the next part now and so do i

Blue's Part 5:
The gift was a fanata orange! Fanta Fanta! Don't you want a Fanta Fanta!
Then the Fanta Ranta came!
"FantaStitch, give me that!" he said
He took the bottle and drank from it.
" Just as I thought! Not Orange! Pirate Stuff!"
He threw teh bottle on teh ground and went back into the web.
"arr! Get Him!" The pirate captain shouted. Everyoen but the Captain left.
"Surry bout that, mate." He said
"How about some TICMP, not single use. You coudl use it next time you come around"
"Sure," FantaStitch Said, but he thought" Yay! I get unlimited use TICMP! Woot!"

Fanat left and went back into cyber space.
He found the Guest Relations center and bought a map, public transportaion times and routes map, cyber bus and Comcast high speed train tickets, and a Automated Tour guider. That cost him all his credits.

Then, he followed his map to the Train station.
"This is the Comcast Train, or CT for short. Most surfers call it the Loading Bar. The next train is due in 5 minutes. Watch the CyberSign for teh latest updates on the train", A non- male or female voice said from the tour guide.
Fanta watched the CyberSign. The next thing it said was: Expect a suprise before next train...

Fanat was confused. Then he saw it. The Love train song started to play and the Cors Light Dilver bulet train came into view. Fanat felt really cold and tehn he had a beer in his hand. He threw it away and drank a fanta, trying to get taht awful picture of a beer out of his head.

The train came and he got in.

Part 5:

The surroundings of the sea began to dissipate, and in its place, a treasure room appeared. FantaStitch slowly opened his hand and revealed his reward, a Gold Key for the golden treasure chest. He equipped the pin and stood next to the chest. “YoHoGold!” FantaStitch shouted. The pin started to glow and a gust of wind encircled him. The lock on the chest began to be outlined in gold and unlocked itself. A bright golden light shone from the chest, and the chest magically opened. FantaStitch peered inside the chest and found a large orb. He touched the orb and it started to glow. The room began to dissipate and was again replaced, but this time was replaced by the Emporium.

“Thank you for retrieving my crystal ball,” a feminine voice echoed through the empty room.

“Esmerelda?”

“Yes, and the ball in your hand is the key to the survival of this program. Please, bring it over to me.”

FantaStitch slowly walked over to the rectangular box that the Fortune Teller was in. He placed the ball in front of the case and it disappeared from his hands into the case.

“Thank you. And now, you will learn the secret of the program.”

“The…secret?”

“Yes. Long before the Virtual Magic Kingdom was released to the public, a large chunk of it disappeared into the black abyss beyond the arch. The programmers, however, did not know of this because a small chunk came from each room. But, little by little, more chunks began to disappear, but were still not being noticed.”
“Now, there were people that noticed the disappearances, but did nothing about it for reasons I do not know. Now, hackers are starting to gain even more pieces of the VMK site, and are succeeding in gaining control.”

“People have tried to prevent this from happening, but none have prevailed. The other NCPs and I are relying on you to assemble a team to take down this threat, and let the original programmers take back what they started. Are you up for the challenge?”

“I guess. But who will I ask?”

“Only ask people that are on your friends list.”

“Okay. Hmm…how about Mononut, PirateEmery, and minniemousefront?”

“That will do. Now, go get them.”

Part 6 soon.

Psrt 6 by blue:
The search party finds CL_Bluesomebody. "We need a CL," Says Fanta.
"Count me in!" Blue says

Someybody said:
Psrt 6 by blue:
The search party finds CL_Bluesomebody. "We need a CL," Says Fanta.
"Count me in!" Blue says

Leave the author to the author's work. And CL's are normal ppl with a CL badge and CL_ next to their name. Its not like they're terribly special. Just my opinion.

I bet you're not the only person who wants to be in the story.

On the other hand...

I want part 6 too! Bring it on!

TToryk said:
Leave the author to the author's work. And CL's are normal ppl with a CL badge and CL_ next to their name. Its not like they're terribly special. Just my opinion.

On the other hand...

I was just bored! Don't go yelling at me.

TToryk said:

On the other hand...

I think blue was just making a joke, chill.

the story's getting really good!!!! (except you forgot to put me in it! lol, jk!)

can't wait to read more!!!!!

PLEASE!!! Part 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter