• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

GV at OKW

ShoeRace

Earning My Ears
I am getting ready to make a reservation for OKW for one week for September 2002. I have read before where people call each day for individual reservations for each day then combine days into one reservation later. How does this work? Is it really necessary to do this instead of waiting until departure date if making reservation 11 months out? Do you need to notify MS when you make reservations that you are making them in this manner? Any help ya'll can be will be appreciated.

Jon

For most reservations, people do make one call to book the entire reservation. However, for the more popular times of the year or for harder to get units (like a GV anywhere or standard views at BWV), people do call day by day to ensure getting all of the days in the particular size unit they want. To do this, you just tell MS what you are up to (they do this a lot), and they note on your reservation that you will continue to call daily until you get all the days. Then MS sends you just one confirmation.

I'd call day by day for a GV. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter