Gus (Cinderella mouse) Costume

Pirate1+Princess4

Mouseketeer
We have a fleece mouse costume that fits my DD perfectly. She came up with the idea of being Gus. Easy enough to do- too small yellow tshirt, green pointy hat pinned to the hood. It's grey and Cindy's mice are brown, but I think it will work. We'll need to fatten her up, thinking trash bag full of crumpled newspaper.

Now, what can we do to accessorize so the people know she's Gus and not just some goofy dressed up mouse? Something easy so she can still TorT. I thought of making a giant button out of cardboard for her to carry, but that'll get old pretty quick. Could we incorporate a treat bag somehow?

If only I could get the others to be "themey". Wouldn't be hard to convince someone to be Cindy but I would have to actually BUY the costume, and my "Gus" thinks she needs a "Lucifee" too. OH, maybe I can turn a pumpkin bucket into a carriage????

Thoughts? Ideas?

My others are planning ObiWan (Clone Wars style), poodle (complete with collar, leash, and she's trying to get someone to be the mailman), Violet Incredible, a Barbie Swan Lake princess (clearance costume that now fits but I'll never convince her she's Cindy as the tag says Barbie).

You could make a couple foam pieces of corn for her to hold or maybe even make a treat bag that looking like a piece of corn. ^_^

Or if you're feeling crafty, you could make a big key out of foam like the key they took back from Lady Tremaine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter