Guardians Will Open with VQ and ILL

Never missed a VQ time. That was FAST. Definitely trying sell more ILLs. It worked on me got a 7pm ILL return.
Did you skip VQ and just go directly to purchasing ILL at 7am?
Not really. ILL$ would be underpriced if it sold out in seconds.

Disney is posting some of the tricks of the trade. Preselect your party and be ready to refresh.
We have just one day tickets. When will we be able to preselect our party?

After I didn't get the VQ, I quickly booked Frozen LL, and then booked ILL for Guardians, shown 11am return time but turned to 7pm by the time I finished purchase.

Will try VQ for Guardians at 1pm. This time use multiple devices.
Note: I am helping friends who are there from my home.

We have just one day tickets. When will we be able to preselect our party?
Assuming everyone in your party wants to ride and has valid tickets/park reservations, the system will automatically select your whole group. If certain people do not want to ride, you will need to unselect them.

Congrats Do you have an estimate as to how long vqs were available at 1p
Longer than this morning but not by much. I was in the store at Epcot. You could tell about half, at least, the others were trying for the VQ at 1:00. Folks standing all along the window staring at their phones. At 1:00 a lot of cheers went up. Moments later groans.

What do we think the chances are disney calls all the remaining boarding groups at the end of the night?

We are 224 and they are currently on 197 and estimated return time is 859.

Debating if we need to head back to epcot or not.

What do we think the chances are disney calls all the remaining boarding groups at the end of the night?

We are 224 and they are currently on 197 and estimated return time is 859.

Debating if we need to head back to epcot or not.
I can only report that one side was down for a period of time when we went through about 5:00. For a while neither side moved. We were bunched up coming out of the second pre show. Not sure how long it lasted but I’m sure it put them behind.

We were 159 and got called right at 5:00 to give you a reference

I can only report that one side was down for a period of time when we went through about 5:00. For a while neither side moved. We were bunched up coming out of the second pre show. Not sure how long it lasted but I’m sure it put them behind.

We were 159 and got called right at 5:00 to give you a reference
Appreciate the information! We saw the groups are well in the 200s and scurried back. I think the odds are in our favor.

Hope you enjoyed the ride!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter