Grossest Thing You've Seen at the Parks

For me, it was one year when we got to our hotel room after a long flight (and being stranded at Orlando Sanford! The airline didn't even TELL us that's where we'd land! :sad2: )

We eventually get to our hotel, check in and get to our room. Mind you, we're the kind of people who CAN'T SLEEP before leaving (not excitement, just nervous we'll sleep through and miss the plane! :laughing: )

Anywho, we arrive at our room. We eat, and are ready to go to sleep. My grandmother pulls back the blankets and finds feces in her bed!!! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

No apologies, just got new sheets. What an evening that was. :eek:

We were at Peco's Bills, and saw this lady drop her tray on the floor. She had some sort of pulled pork sandwich on the tray, which landed upside down on the floor. Well, she picked it right up off the floor and ate it anyway!

For me, it was one year when we got to our hotel room after a long flight (and being stranded at Orlando Sanford! The airline didn't even TELL us that's where we'd land! :sad2: )

We eventually get to our hotel, check in and get to our room. Mind you, we're the kind of people who CAN'T SLEEP before leaving (not excitement, just nervous we'll sleep through and miss the plane! :laughing: )

Anywho, we arrive at our room. We eat, and are ready to go to sleep. My grandmother pulls back the blankets and finds feces in her bed!!! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

No apologies, just got new sheets. What an evening that was. :eek:

A change of sheets would not have cut it for me....I would have asked for a different room.... I'm sure the bedding didn't change it's scent just because the sheets on it were changed. :eek:

---Paul in Southern NJ

A change of sheets would not have cut it for me....I would have asked for a different room.... I'm sure the bedding didn't change it's scent just because the sheets on it were changed. :eek:

---Paul in Southern NJ

They said no other rooms were available :confused3 We made through the night, and the next day another room was available so we were able to switch.

They said no other rooms were available :confused3 We made through the night, and the next day another room was available so we were able to switch.

I can just imagine my wife in that situation..... we would have slept in the car that night! :rotfl2:

---Paul in Southern NJ

My DH and I were at the Contemporary waiting on an AK bus to arrive. A woman comes out of the entrance pushing a stroller and trying to open a Mickey Bar.
Well, she ends up dropping the ice cream once it's opened. It fell right on the walkway outside. She just picks it up and goes on eating it. Can you imagine the dirt and funkies that stuck to the cold chocolate? :scared: She didn't even attempt to blow or wipe it off.

Once we were outside the character breakfast at the Poly - this 6-7 year old goes up to his mom and says "I think Im gonna be sick" well, he was - he left a trail of puke right to the trashcan where his mom shoved his little head right into the swinging door thingy!!!!:rotfl2: it made the sound of it all echo!!!! right where we were waiting to go into breakfast!!!!!!

hey... it's the 5 second rule right???? :thumbsup2
LOL.. Can only imagine the bacteria farm that bar fell into.. EWWW
:sick: :sick: :eek: :eek: :eek: :faint:

Well I'm 13 but I was quite aware of what was going on - I was staying at POP and my friend and I were out really late on the ping pong table. So we went into the bathrooms near the laundrette at the main building and I heard very loud moaning coming from one of the cubicals, male and female ;) My friend and I walked out immediatly and now I always go back to my room early :rotfl:

Well I'm 13 but I was quite aware of what was going on - I was staying at POP and my friend and I were out really late on the ping pong table. So we went into the bathrooms near the laundrette at the main building and I heard very loud moaning coming from one of the cubicals, male and female ;) My friend and I walked out immediatly and now I always go back to my room early :rotfl:

OH My! Goodness Gracious!!!

Thought I'd bump this up with a little story of my own. Not nearly as gross as a lot of the stuff here, but it still qualifies.

At Disneyland, the Buzz Lightyear ride has guns that can be removed from their holsters, like this:

DL50J.jpg

Anyway, I was waiting in line once and when I got to the part of the queue where you could see people get on the ride, the ride stopped. So standing there waiting I'm watching the people who had just got into the cars. There was a girl who was playing around with her gun (nothing unusual), but then out of nowhere she just turns it around and SHOVES the entire front of it in her mouth and starts sucking on it! :scared1: And this was not a very young girl, either. She was like 9 or 10 years old. I would think that by that age, you would know better? :confused3

There's a reason why I make it a definite point to use Purell after I get off that ride...:rolleyes1

Eww, some of these are GROSS!

Grossest unhygenic thing I saw was when we were staying in one of the LBV resorts for two nights. I think it was the morning that we checked out, my dad was looking for his glasses or something and I moved the sofa to see if they were behind it, bearing in mind I was only a kid, I found hypodermic needles and syringes behind the sofa! :eek: When we reported it, the management didn't think it was a big deal at all! We didn't even get an apology. Also once in a rental villa, we were changing the sheets and found a washcloth covered in faeces wedged between the bed and the mattress. God knows how long it had been there! I'd been sleeping in that bed for a week! Again, the rental company didn't bat an eyelid.

But the absolute grossest thing I saw was nothing to do with hygiene. It was to do with plain stupidity. Last year, I was at DTD and it was the middle of the day, blazing hot. We were wearing sunscreen and covered up and we were still getting burnt. Then I saw the TINIEST baby I had ever seen. My first instinct was awww how sweet. Then I realised this baby was no more than two days old, it was practically a fetus :scared1: . Second, it only had a short sleeved bodysuit on, NO hat, bare arms and legs, the sun was just beating down on it. Third, it wasn't even in a stroller or baby carrier or anything. Mom was using her belly to prop baby up and was holding it round the middle with one hand (head totally unsupported). The baby looked petrified, eyes all wide and staring and the parents were paying no attention to the newborn so he/she was ending up slipping with her head dangling all over the place. Everytime the baby dropped of to sleep, it ended up waking up with a wierd kind of jolt. It made me so mad that the parents were that selfish. They didn't have other children with them or anything so why take a newborn into Disney for a start and secondly why not have the baby properly dressed and protected from the sun and in a stroller or baby sling? Mom could also hardly walk and still had a bump. It was like they had got straight out of hospital and decided "lets go to Disney!" :confused3

OMG I reached the end of this thread!:scared1:

Need more gross stories, lol.

We have been really really lucky in all our adventures to WDW and the worst I have seen is pretty much just "wardrobe malfunction" type stuff.

My dd14 and I make it a point to wash our hands very frequently (every time I exit a ride, almost, lol, or pass a bathroom) and make use of my D-sister's hand sanitizer.

I am an EMT and am pretty aware of how to keep germs at bay; at least, the things I can do myself. Some things are beyond control....I will never ever ever ever drink from WDW fountains now, lol!

:confused3 This thread is soo gross, but I have to share.....In the same trip to Disney I saw a mother pull out a bowl from under the stoller, had her kid (who was screaming that she didn't want to!) pee in the bowl, then dump the bowl out off to the side of the walk way in Animal Kingdom.

Then at the Magic Kingdom while eating dinner at Cosmic Rays we had a family where the children just wern't behaving or eating.....The mother took out nail clipper and clipped the kids TOE NAILS right there at the table, then the mother went back to eating her dinner. DON'T KNOW WHY THAT HAD TO BE DONE RIGHT THERE AND THEN! YUCK YUCK YUCK!

OK. I have been grossed out by everything else, but the nail clipping has me laughing out loud!!! Why???????????? :confused3

Maggie

We saw something really creepy on our August 2008 vacation. We were waiting in line for The Little Mermaid at HS and it had been raining off and on that day. Well there was a family that walked up to the line wearing ponchos. Upon further inspection we noticed something dangling from the woman's arm underneath the see-thru plastic. It was a sleeping baby. Now, granted, this is an open cape-like garment so oxygen was accessible, but it was still creepy looking... because the baby was sound asleep. It wasn't moving at all. It looked dead. Ugh. I understand this mother's attempt at keeping her child dry, but to keep a baby under a plastic cloak is just plain wrong. We still talk about that moment to this day and I shudder.

This wasn't at a WDW park but in lurking on this thread so much, I was reminded of this thread when I saw the following...

... I was at Taco Bell in the drive-thru line a couple of hours ago. A lady and a kid (I am assuming it was a mom-son situation) came out of Taco Bell and the mom lifted the boy into the back of the truck, he's about 7-9 I'm guessing. As another adult lady walks up the kids begins to vomit outside of the truck onto the parking lot :sick:

All these women do is stare... they don't even act like anything is wrong as if it's normal for their son to be puking everywhere. Then comes two older children, pre-teens I'd guess, and as they come up... everyone begins laughing at this kid who btw, is STILL vomitting everywhere. And the last child comes up... everyone is STILL laughing.

The young boy finally is done and the assumed mom starts walking toward the kid and walked all over in the vomit.... :confused3:confused3:confused3 why in the world would she do that???? Gross.

She takes this shirt off, gets in the truck without removing her shoes, yuck, and they drive off. Everyone is in the truck (it was a quad cab) except this kid.

1. Ew overall.
2. What kind of parents watch and laugh at their vomitting child?
3. Why in the world is the youngest child sitting in the bed of the truck? Too young to be back there imo.

It was a sight.:sad2:

Iv seen a couple of sights so far this trip, but compared to some of these they are tame. The woman in front of us with 3inches of buttock jiggling below her shorts on our first day :O Then, this will sound mean, its really not ment that way, i know people come in all sizes and i am no supermodel myself but the people that are plainly in the wrong sized clothes. Either the tops are too tight and we can see every lump bump and giggle, with the little belly strip below or the ones that are so huge we can see half their back and belly through the sleeves. :O I have to say, im glad i havent seen some of the stuff on here, especially the bellybutton salt guy *yuck*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter