Grossest Thing You've Seen at the Parks

I have never witnessed anything gross. But I am amazed at the tshirts they sell for kids any more. I have even seen some pretty nasty ones for infants and toddlers. :sad2: My son who is now 13 wanted a shirt with a rooster on it and it said suck above the rooster. :scared1: I said absolutely not. He was like why, there's nothing wrong with that. Hello, I may look naive, but honestly.

I am adding a large container of hand sanitizer to my packing list after this thread. BTW. :scared:

We also witnessed a woman take her ds~2? to the drinking fountain in Epcot and wash his obviously 'soiled' bottom in the drinking fountain! What was worse was that some people stayed in line waiting for a drink! What the heck is going on in this world anyway?! We NEVER drink from the fountains - EVER.

:scared1:

We also witnessed a woman take her ds~2? to the drinking fountain in Epcot and wash his obviously 'soiled' bottom in the drinking fountain! What was worse was that some people stayed in line waiting for a drink! What the heck is going on in this world anyway?! We NEVER drink from the fountains - EVER.

denise

I saw a woman washing her kids butt off in the bathroom sink at Peco Bills Cafe. Ewwwww, thats a way to lose your appetite:scared: :crazy2:

Don't these people are BABY WIPES!? Seems logical to me considering they have BABY in the title! These drinking fountains or sinks are NOT secrectly called Baby Butt Washers/Poo Cleaners or Baby Bidets!

On our last trip, as we were leaving the MK and walking down Main Street USA, we passed an elderly lady coming in wearing a pair of shorts and a bra - no top, just a bra. My wife and I looked at each other and burst out laughing.

:rotfl2:

Oh my goodness...just, wow.

:rotfl: :lmao:

:sad2:
Which poster are you talking about?

the grosest i can remember was in 05 in the bathroom in the tunnel between frontierland and adventureland (by the flying carpets) and after getting done using a urinal (and flushing) I turn around to head to the sinks and there's a guy at another urinal who, i think, was urm... special, had his pants and underwear allllllll the way down. I got an eyefull of full moon before i knew it was there and could look away and shield my eyes.
He was definately older than me and had a chaperone in there with him, i think it was his dad, and they spoke english (no accent) and looked american so I don't know what excuse there is for leaving the button buttoned and using the fly... it wasn't like they were basketball shorts he pulled down, i glanced back after shielding my eyes and peeked at just his pants to confirm that he knew how to work a zipper, and he did.

wouldn't you think that his dad would have taught him not to do that in public in a crowded bathroom? there was a few guys that stood around looking the other way until they were sure he was done and had his pants back on to go up to the urinals by the time I left, and I left quick.

THIS IS MESSAGE #53 ON PAGE 4...I JUST THOUGHT THIS WAS CRUEL & THOUGHTLESS !!!!

Here's one that's simple, but yucky for all. My niece was walking around in our Disney resort room for about five minutes in her brand new white socks. I went to help her put on her shoes, and the bottoms of her socks were black! Now I know why they use dark carpeting!

Another time we were walking past Splash, near the drop. Some guy was sitting wearing too short loose shorts and letting his jewels hang out - literally ONTO the pavement. How could you not notice?

We were at the parks this year 7/7 -7/14. It was of course hot, humid, just plan nasty hot. We saw way too much skin!!! People were wearing their bathing suits! When talking with a cast member she told us a lot of guest arrive in clothing then change in the restrooms. They are not suppose to be walking around in bathing suits but it does happen. It was just gross because the people did not have the bodies to go with the suit. The other nasty look were people in the spaghetti strap tank tops that were two sizes too small! Again, it was always people with the body shapes we really don't need to see.

We normally are at the parks the week right after Christmas. Cool weather, no bare skin, and no body odors. This trip, yuk, I remembered quickly why we prefer to go in the winter! WDW in the summer stinks, less crowds but it does stink.

Kathy

We were at the parks this year 7/7 -7/14. It was of course hot, humid, just plan nasty hot. We saw way too much skin!!! People were wearing their bathing suits! When talking with a cast member she told us a lot of guest arrive in clothing then change in the restrooms. They are not suppose to be walking around in bathing suits but it does happen. It was just gross because the people did not have the bodies to go with the suit. The other nasty look were people in the spaghetti strap tank tops that were two sizes too small! Again, it was always people with the body shapes we really don't need to see.

I have always maintained that those that wear the "sexy" swimsuits or clothes SHOULDN'T...... the corollary to that is that those that could (or should :cool1:) ... DON'T! Life's not fair!

Just my $0.02! Keep the stories coming!

---Paul in Southern NJ

A somewhat well-to-do looking young woman changed her baby's poop-filled diaper on the lower deck of the ferry boat one afternoon when the boat was fairly crowded and returning to the TTC from the MK. She dropped the abundantly soiled diaper on the deck and there was poop all over the bench she was sitting on and the immediate area of the lower deck. She acted like nothing had happened and promptly left after the boat had docked at the TTC leaving the mess for the CMs to deal with. The ferry boat had to be shut down - taken off-line - until WDW Custodial could be called and the "protein spill" cleaned up - thus inconveniencing a LOT of people.

Don't these people are BABY WIPES!? Seems logical to me considering they have BABY in the title! These drinking fountains or sinks are NOT secrectly called Baby Butt Washers/Poo Cleaners or Baby Bidets!

You know, after reading a bunch of this...I now recall seeing a news segment about parents who don't want to put diapers on their kids. It showed the parent rinsing their kid in their home sink. I thought, "that is so nasty. Why would anybody want to do that?" But now it occurs to me after reading this thread that maybe that's what y'all encountered encoutered in the park. Parents continuing this in the parks.

Gross and funny at the same time - I saw a man walking towards me at MK with white lycra cycling shorts on. No, it gets worse! He had, how can I say this delicately, err, a rather large bulge at the front but it was all mishapen and knobbly. Now (honestly) I don't make a habit of casting my eyes southward but this was just mesmerising.

As he walked closer the bulge got lower and lower until eventually a pair of socks fell out of the bottom of one of the legs. I double-up laughing and he went very red, took the socks out and walked the other way :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

What made it gross was that it was at the MK!!

:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

I was also wondering why a woman would be washing her chest in a sink:confused: I can understand if something was spilled or something, but to just have them out there and dangling into the sink? Couldn't she just have wet a paper towel or something?

:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

I was also wondering why a woman would be washing her chest in a sink:confused: I can understand if something was spilled or something, but to just have them out there and dangling into the sink? Couldn't she just have wet a paper towel or something?

I guess it is better than having her butt parked in the sink.:scared1: :rotfl2:

Overweight "chubby" folks that wear clothing that is too small.:eek: If you're overweight please dress appropriately.:thumbsup2

Another time we were walking past Splash, near the drop. Some guy was sitting wearing too short loose shorts and letting his jewels hang out - literally ONTO the pavement. How could you not notice?

Depending on what time of year it was (and thus how hot the pavement was), I can't believe HE didn't notice...:eek: :eek: :eek:

Scott in MO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter