Grocery/Manufacturer Coupon Train

Thanks Rosie! 3 envies arrived today :)

Glad they arrived !!! I hope none were expired as I had your envie on the table at work and one of the individuals was cutting expired coupons for a volunteer activity and put them in your envie . I went thru and weeded out the expired ( I hope);)

Glad they arrived !!! I hope none were expired as I had your envie on the table at work and one of the individuals was cutting expired coupons for a volunteer activity and put them in your envie . I went thru and weeded out the expired ( I hope);)

No worries! I don't remember any of them being expired :)

Put an envelope in the mail to Helen yesterday. Haven't received anything from Kelly in a week and a half or so.

I was wondering...I have a bunch of Costco Coupons, and also BJ's Coupons that I was wondering if I should put them in as well..not sure if its even worth it

I was wondering...I have a bunch of Costco Coupons, and also BJ's Coupons that I was wondering if I should put them in as well..not sure if its even worth it

I don't know. I've asked around before about the Costco coupons also, but I didn't get any takers. That was a while ago though. I don't pass those on, because the coupon book is usually so thick so for me, I guess I thought the postage wouldn't be worth it.

Anyone here shop at Costco besides me & Dax? Maybe we could set up a smaller swap or individual swap or a special swap?! :confused3

It seems they are cutting the price and not making them coupons. Do you notice that or is it just where I am?

I don't know. :confused3 I still get the coupon book, but I do also notice a few more instant coupons, where they just give the discount at the reg. I think those instant coupons trigger more impulse buying...at least with me it does.

I only had 1 insert in papers today !!! Lucky I have a supply of last weeks to clip as well sooo Anne will not be short changed !!!

I don't know. I've asked around before about the Costco coupons also, but I didn't get any takers. That was a while ago though. I don't pass those on, because the coupon book is usually so thick so for me, I guess I thought the postage wouldn't be worth it.

Anyone here shop at Costco besides me & Dax? Maybe we could set up a smaller swap or individual swap or a special swap?! :confused3

Our Costco doesn't require you to bring the coupons in - they just autoscan at the register.

I received yesterday and have an envelope ready to send out to DLB in tomorrow's mail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter