grocery deliver to your hotel or resort

Kimberlyfamilyfv

DIS Veteran
www.ishop@goodingsonline.com this is a grocery store that has a delivery service This grocery store is located in the mercado on international drive. You must place an order of at least 50.00 dollars. Services and food is limited but you can order at the minimum 48 hours before you arrive at your hotel. You can even pre-order via the website above months inadvance. Choices are limited. But the have the basics including birthday cakes they make and deliver. Check it out.

It's a very handy store. I bought from there a wonderful electric pot/kettle - it was great for warming milk for the youngest and heating all kinds of things if we were a bit peckish just before bedtime!:D

If you don't think your going to spend $50 worth (plus a $10 tip) take a towncar from the airport (Tiffany/etc). They make a complimentary 30 minute stop at a grocery store outside of USO/Disney area with their towncar service for up to 4 people. It's worth the $80 total round trip cost! I used them last year for my first trip to Orlando and the driver was wonderful. He gave us the sights, told us to take our time shopping - don't worry about the time limit...helped us with the bags actually giving them to the bellhop at the hotel for us...I give them an A for service!

How are the prices? It seems like this is from Goodings, who seem to have the highest prices for groceries in Orlando.

hi
actually i didn't find the prices that high- maybe thats because i'm from NY state :crazy:

anyway this is the link to the supermarket and they also sent a reply to my email - letting me know i can have groceries delivered or email in order and pick up-

they have b-day cakes and myler balloons for a fraction of what it would cost to have the hotel supply

Yes, you may order your groceries online at www.goodings.com or you may email an itemized list of your groceries to this email address including your name, the pick up date & time, a contact number and your method of payment. We would shop the order for you and have it completely shopped for when you arrive.There will be a $5.00 handling fee. If you have any further questions,please let me know.

I have also seen a company in Orlando that deliveries groceries to you at your hotel. You fax or email your order to them with a date and time of delivery and they delivery it with in 15 minutes of your order time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter