Grocery Coupon Train

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the person that gets the depend coupons please pm an address to send them to. Thanks

OMG!!!!:lmao: Why is it that this gets funnier and funnier:rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

Thats fine with me:yay: Why are we jumping:lmao: :yay:
:yay: Please send me all your Depends coupons!! :yay:

Rosalie if you ever need ANY, please ask. I have so many right now, I can't get the stores to stock enough before the coupons expire!

:jumping1: :jumping3: :jumping2:

My contribution to rocking the thread!
:bounce: :maleficen :donald: :ccat: :simba: :stitch: :figment: :goofy: :hmghost: :mickeyjum

I forgot to add that this weekend there were some coupons I found in the store. Stovetop Stuffing is now coming in individual sized packs that are microwavable, like Macaroni and Cheese. There were BOGO coupons right on the display. And in the produce section there were coupons for $1 off produce if you buy 2 Kraft Salad Dressings. Just an FYI!

Need a little help from the pros. I love sending my coupons on to my receiver, but its GREAT to send specific stuff to riders. How do you all keep track of who wants what, how do you balance that with sorting etc.

I also have another suggestion/request..... Can we get the names and addies of all of those on the "hit list" sent out to the rest of the listers? I know I would like to just surprise folks with their envies rather than ask for addies. Whatdoyathink?????

I'm in a *bouncy* mood today which is making it hard to sit in the office today! :yay: <that's what I feel like doing......

Message me for their address, that way it will remain a "surprise", that is how I like the birthday envies to go out anyway. :thumbsup2
Because the train is constantly changing with people joining and leaving, I think it would be too much for me to keep sending out an updated list.

Hi everyone. Sorry I've been missing from here for awhile. I've been very busy.

kingdomheart2, your envie will go out tomorrow. I wanted to wait until I went shopping tonight so that way I could send out any coupons to you that I didnt use.

Which reminds me, you guys are gonna love this story! DH and I were at the register at walmart and the cashier scanned a coupon. Cant remember what it was for. But anyways, the coupon wouldnt scan so she typed in the coupon # and up came $45,000 for the coupon amount!! On the thing where you slide your debit/credit cards and it shows what you bought, the total came to $44,800- (negative!) :rotfl: So it looked like we should have been getting back from walmart $44,800! She fixed it and it took the $1.00 off like it was supposed to, but it was so weird and so funny! I never seen that happen before. To bad they had to fix it :laughing: !

OMG you would have forgotten about your coupons buddies if that went through. Well maybe not. You would keep trying to find another that would do the same thing.:cool1: :cool1:

I'm in a *bouncy* mood today which is making it hard to sit in the office today! :yay: <that's what I feel like doing......

LET'S PARTY!!!!!!!!
: :wave2: pixiedust: pixiedust: :rockband: :bored: party: :jumping1: party: :jumping1: :rainbow: :jumping2: :jumping2: :jumping3: :Pinkbounc :simba: :dumbo: :sulley: :figment: :mickeyjum

Wheeeew I am tired now!

MONKEY.gif

Just thought I would have the monkey bounce his way around

WHHHHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Too much fun!!!!! :lmao: This thread is exactly how I feel!!!!
:cool1: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :cheer2: :dance3: :cool2: :wave2: pixiedust: ::yes:: ::yes:: :rockband: :jumping1: :teleport: :rainbow: :jumping2: :wave: :bounce:

:welcome: zoie101 :welcome:
Sorry for all the bouncy creatures around here...let's just say that most of the train riders are.....well.......nuts! :confused3

dislal - the ones you sent with the note about sending them on 9/4 just got here this morning. :confused3

Carolina Mom of 3,

I sent a large envie to you today. I put 4 stamps on it because I can't get to the PO until Saturday and thought you might want your coupons by then.
If anything is owed, please let me know and I will send you the money. It shouldn't be much if it is.

All that jumping is making me
dizzy.jpg

When I start feeling like that, I make myself crazy.:lmao:

Need a little help from the pros. I love sending my coupons on to my receiver, but its GREAT to send specific stuff to riders. How do you all keep track of who wants what, how do you balance that with sorting etc.

I need help too.:idea: I spend about 1-2 hours of my lunch per week just keeping up with cutting and sorting. I can't keep up and as far as remembering who wants what, I can't remember what in the world happened yesterday much less who wants what.:lmao:

I don't mind sending to people at all, but I must be having organizational issues along with my other issues.:rotfl:

I have thought about just pm'ing people and saying if you will send me just a self-addressed envie with a note reminding me of what I have that you want, I will send you the coupons. I don't even want a stamp. I have more stamps than I do time.;)

Lately I haven't even sorted my own like I want them sorted. :confused:

If there are helpful hints, please do tell.popcorn::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter