Grey's....SERIOUSLY!

I can hardly stand the suspense waiting for Sunday AND Monday!!!!!!

So....anyone think there will be a MerDer kiss to leave us hanging til next season??? :love:

30 minutes!!! I already have the progam for Monday night checked on the tv so that it will automatically flip to MY show tomorrow night.. I've also told DD that she has to be out of her 4-H meeting by 8:15 so we can be home and every one in bed by 8:45pm... than it's MY time! woo hoo!!!!! :bounce:

ok, I am such an idiot!!! :crazy: About 15 minutes ago, I went to the abc boards and saw a spoiler for the end of tonight...I didn't even know that the whole program had already aired somewhere. Now I know how it ends tonight. :rolleyes:

MomOf2DisneyKids said:
ok, I am such an idiot!!! :crazy: About 15 minutes ago, I went to the abc boards and saw a spoiler for the end of tonight...I didn't even know that the whole program had already aired somewhere. Now I know how it ends tonight. :rolleyes:

Oh, no! You never go read anything..wait for the show..than go read!!! OMG~! I didn't even expect that... I figured "Mr. Talk" would get it but NO where did I expect Burke.. and now Izzy with Denny.. what was she thinkin'? I can't wait for tonight....

it was SO crazy!!! How about that Derek/Addison scene!!!!!! ...and then MerDer in the elevator?!?!?!?!?!!? Geez, the tension was so thick! My heart was pounding. Izzie....OMG, that was crazy!!!!!!!! And yay George for sticking up for Mer to Callie (who still freaks me out).
Can't wait!!!

OMG!!!!!! So we have Izzie "cutting the cord" on Denny expecting Burke to show up and "save the day" now he has been shot. I really don't want Denny to die, I love the chemistry that he and Izzie have, he really needs to get that heart!!!!!!

Onto my favorite, Addison has finally "gotten the clue". Derek is still in love with Meredith, doesn't take a brain surgeon (no pun intended) to figure that one out. There was so much tension in that elevator that I felt it. I have such high hopes for the 2 hour finale tonight. I've already told DH that I am to be left alone!!!!!

Can't wait for tonight

Oh, the tension was dramatic... it was like OMG! Than at the end when they were in the elevator and he so wanted to say something to her.. I have my scheduler on the tv already checked and the kids will be in bed by 8:45pm with a drink and DH said he would take care of everything else so we could watch it together! :teeth:

It was nice to see Addison get a clue! LOL

Did you guys see that they are replaying last night's episode at 8 tonight, before the new ones?? 3 hours of Greys... :cloud9: :banana: I just have to see a few of those scenes again!!!!

And oh, isn't McDreamy so McSexy when he's angry?? :rolleyes1 Hopefully we'll see the really dreaaammmmmmmmmmy side of him again tonight!!!!! :love:

MomOf2DisneyKids said:
Did you guys see that they are replaying last night's episode at 8 tonight, before the new ones?? 3 hours of Greys... :cloud9: :banana: I just have to see a few of those scenes again!!!!

And oh, isn't McDreamy so McSexy when he's angry?? :rolleyes1 Hopefully we'll see the really dreaaammmmmmmmmmy side of him again tonight!!!!! :love:

Well, on our news last night... they said McDreamy was on a flight when a passenger had an medical need and several passengers were expecting him to do his "doctor" thing! They said he had to remind them he plays a doctor on tv.. The passenger was fine.. Than they also told us that he is part owner of an IRL car so he will be in Indianapolis later in the month.. Hmm? Do you think I could talk DH in to taking me to the track to look for him???

As for his McDreamy sexy when he is angry.. OH! Yes he is..
My DH was such a riot last night... DD came out to tell me something about the same time Kristina said the A word when they were in the bar talking about the boys playing darts.. I laughed and DH came upstairs and said "did you yell for me dear?".. LOL DD lost it and I was cracking up!

PrincessNancy96 said:
Well, on our news last night... they said McDreamy was on a flight when a passenger had an medical need and several passengers were expecting him to do his "doctor" thing! They said he had to remind them he plays a doctor on tv.. The passenger was fine.. Than they also told us that he is part owner of an IRL car so he will be in Indianapolis later in the month.. Hmm? Do you think I could talk DH in to taking me to the track to look for him???

As for his McDreamy sexy when he is angry.. OH! Yes he is..
My DH was such a riot last night... DD came out to tell me something about the same time Kristina said the A word when they were in the bar talking about the boys playing darts.. I laughed and DH came upstairs and said "did you yell for me dear?".. LOL DD lost it and I was cracking up!

ok, LOL about your DH! :lmao:
and OMG about people wanting him to help the passenger!!
Hey, if you get your DH to take you to the track...want company?? :rotfl2:

MomOf2DisneyKids said:
ok, LOL about your DH! :lmao:
and OMG about people wanting him to help the passenger!!
Hey, if you get your DH to take you to the track...want company?? :rotfl2:

Definitely!!! We'll put DH in the stands to race the cars and we'll go on our search of McDreamy at the track!!! Hey, I wonder if he'll be in the parade.. I know I can get DH to go to that!!!! :banana:

You know McDreamy is from Lewiston, Maine which is about and hour from where I live. He owns a home there, and vacations there quite often in the summer. I might just have to keep an eye out for him this summer.

Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg

DITTO--no other show makes me cry so much!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! Okay now how many days til the next season????

I was in tears.. Dh told me I was a sap!! I just couldn't believe it.. but I sure hope Mer goes where she belongs!!! I loved their hospital room scene!!!!
I don't usually watch GMA in the AM's but they are showing the deleted scene from the show...so I'm watching this morning...
That was a great show!!!!!

MY dkids cooperated too.. I tucked them in and none of them came out for the "Oh, I forgot to tell ya what happened" discussions!! :grouphug:

Than I was able to flip it and see the finale part one of CSI: Miami because the President's address set everything back on CBS... :thumbsup2

I was a mess about the dog :sad: ...sheesh....Oh, and then the stroke? Plaaaeeezzzeeee...just put that tissue box next to me :faint:

My DH was just laughing at me. I'm usually fine when something happens to people, but the animal things really get to me. I won't watch any Disney movie till the kids tell me if the animal dies or not.... :rotfl2:

So, I'm thinking I need to get a DVD recorder to record the show next season. I don't have tivo, and the VCR never works with our cable system.

ddavis860 said:
I was a mess about the dog :sad: ...sheesh....Oh, and then the stroke? Plaaaeeezzzeeee...just put that tissue box next to me :faint:

My DH was just laughing at me. I'm usually fine when something happens to people, but the animal things really get to me. I won't watch any Disney movie till the kids tell me if the animal dies or not.... :rotfl2:

So, I'm thinking I need to get a DVD recorder to record the show next season. I don't have tivo, and the VCR never works with our cable system.

I know what you mean!!! I was glad to see Alex be there though!!! I didn't know if he'd be there... But that would be me if anything happened to my DH... I asked my DH for the seasons on DVD for my birthday... he said he'd be on the look out...

I'm so upset! I'm right smack in the middle of this crazy weather you may be hearing about on the news and our basement has flooded. So last night, insted of watching Grey's, I was dealing with that along, with another surprise my DH brought home (see my other post). I did have the TV on, and I saw a couple scenes - Christina wimping out in the OR with Burke (I was so mad at her for that!), when Doc died, and some of the prom. But I missed so much!

I know you guys can help me out so here are my main questions: what happened between Burke getting shot Sunday night and ending up in the OR with Shepard operating? And what happend after the operation? Is he okay?
What happened with Denny? I gather he didn't make it, but he got the heart first, right? What were the consequences of Izzy cutting the cord?

I hope they'll rerun it at the end of the summer before next season starts. I can't believe I missed it. :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter