Great Rate just by asking

FiggyFan

Mouseketeer
I just booked 5D/4N at PO-R in mid-May for $79.00/night just by asking for a "Great Rate". And thats non-AP too. And to top it off, I got a pair of round trip airline tickets from MI to MCO, non-stop, for $316.00 including taxes and all fees. MAGIC does happen!!!! DISNEY WORLD here I come :goodvibes

That price sounds like the same one that people are getting with an email/postcard pin number attached to their name. Did the CM say anything about you having a pin number? If you get a chance could you call and ask if you have a pin number and thats why...I can see alot of people calling and asking for "great rate" and being dissappointed because it is not for everyone.

That price is better then AP rates for that time frame and alot of us APers are wondering why the email/postcards rates are better then AP rates.
I am thanking for for the AP discount BUT I was really hoping it was more inline with the email/postcard pin rates.

If you do call back and check please let us know if indeed it is a pin number thing.
Thank you,
Lori

Just called wdtc and they said you could not get a great rate just for asking. The op must of had a post card/email pin #.

Congrats on your rate! That is awesome!

The OP may have had a code attached to their name and not realized it but I have also heard that occasionally Cm's can offer a special rate to people calling in even if they do not have a code. I guess it never hurts to call and ask.

Just wanted to let you all know - that is the rate I got for POR also in May and there was a pin in my name. I would not have known if I had not asked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter