great Monster reward site!

blearnt

Earning My Ears
It's like CD but higher paying offers and unique offers too.
I have gotten $5 for doing the Helium freebie offer here :goodvibes

Here's a screenshot of what I earned last month. (like CD and most reward sites, they pay monthly-cashout by the end of the month and get paid around the 20th of next month)

mpcapriljm6.gif

You can see my real-time earnings in this banner:

banner235.gif

and there's a yearly contest where the top earner gets $1500!
They also have amazing monthly contests where you can win $200 to $400

...there's one referral contest going on right now!** ;) ;) ;)

I like Monster pays cash too - its very user friendly although organized a bit different from the others. Seems to have high paying offers and I've already earned quite a bit!

How long does it take to get credit for offers? I signed up and completed a few freebies just to try it out. They are all listed as pending right now. Just wondering what's the average posting time?

like any rewards site, it can take minutes to days. I can't really say.

But here are the fast crediting offers that my referral has done and have gotten credited today:

MyFree.com 2007-05-27 $0.30
Online Coupons 2007-05-27 $1.75
Automatic Builder 2007-05-27 $1.25
Tik Tik Cash 2007-05-27 $1.15
Brandarama: Purex 2007-05-27 $0.35
WinningSurveys: AppleTV 2007-05-27 $1.50
Nike vs TaylorMade Golf Clubs 2007-05-27 $0.75
Scholastic - Dr Suess 2007-05-26 $15.00

they also have a list of offers that have credited recently. It's under your "account" link,
titled "Monster Instant Approvals"

just curious why this site is not appealing to anyone lol :blush:

I don't think it is an issue of not being appealling, but most of these sites all seem to have the same offers and are strictly warning not to complete the same offers (including the small freebies) on multiple sites. I know that I'm having trouble figuring out which of the small ones I've done and on which site!:confused3

I'm a little confused as to how so many of you are making so much on various sites when they all have the same offers?:confused3 Are you repeating the smaller freebie type offers?

I don't think it is an issue of not being appealling, but most of these sites all seem to have the same offers and are strictly warning not to complete the same offers (including the small freebies) on multiple sites. I know that I'm having trouble figuring out which of the small ones I've done and on which site!:confused3

I'm a little confused as to how so many of you are making so much on various sites when they all have the same offers?:confused3 Are you repeating the smaller freebie type offers?

Well I, like many others, aren't as concerned about the freebie offers, it is the paid ones that you "worry" about duplicating. Tricia from SR commented once that you aren't likely going to get in trouble for the free ones, it is the paid signups that will give you problems if you duplicate.

I am a member of this site as well haven't really done much though. Because really how many times can you do the MID offers and the other free ones. They are annoying and I don't really want to do each one twenty times. Also most of the paid offers are the same through every site so I can't sign up for those multiple times. I'll have to look at it more careful though to see if they have different paying offers.

that's true, the admins are lenient about repeating some free offers since they know that people sometimes forget.

They're concerned about people who do many of the same free offers.

As for the trials, there's no chance I'd repeat them since I keep a spreadsheet of them all. I can just copy and paste the terms of each offer and the date to cancel/contact info.. I can't imagine going back to using my notebook. :love:

Well I, like many others, aren't as concerned about the freebie offers, it is the paid ones that you "worry" about duplicating. Tricia from SR commented once that you aren't likely going to get in trouble for the free ones, it is the paid signups that will give you problems if you duplicate.

I signed up late last night, I didnt know your name so I put blearnt (Sp?) I hope you got the ref....Also, do you know if we can get paid in Disney G.C's?

wondering if any of you did the following and have received credit

Critics choice (this one was for $2.50 for the trial and they pay your $19.

rapid fax

call wave.

I did critics choice on 1/19 at around 12:15am and it credited around 2:30am :)

(luckily this was one of the offers where i wrote down the time lol)

yep, my userid is "blearnt" at Monster :cutie:
I can't believe that worked and you are showing up as my referral!

I just sent you $2 :goodvibes

this is from their FAQs:
complete a cash out request by the end of each month and we will send you your money via paypal, check or as a gift card of your choice

i've always requested paypal so I dont know how easy or difficult it is to get a gift card.

I signed up late last night, I didnt know your name so I put blearnt (Sp?) I hope you got the ref....Also, do you know if we can get paid in Disney G.C's?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter