!!!Grand Opening Celebration Event This Weekend!!!

DISNEYHAWAII

Earning my Ears
Due to some unforseen circumstances I have decided to postpone the event until the weekend of October 15-16. Thanks for everyone's support and hope to see you all there.

Thanks Again and Sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused anyone,
CL_DISNEYHAWAII..... :earsboy:

I have seen DisneyHawaii's rooms and I must say they are just amazing! Please come and enjoy them. I know you will have a great time and be blown away by the creativity of the rooms.

I have to work Saturday (don't you hate it when real life gets in the way?!) but I will definitely be supporting this fun event!

Sounds Great!! Can't wait to see it! :)

(*note to self~don't forget to buy Tiki room pin in the morning! :teeth: )

I too have seen these rooms, and they are simply outstanding for their creativity! I was so impressed, I ran out and bought the membership pin before I found out that DISNEYHAWAII was handing them out! :rotfl:

The grand opening sounds fantastic and I would love to be there to support it but I will be away this weekend. I have got my tiki pin ready and waiting though so see you all there.

oh! do you mean the tiki room (3/9) from Ned??? I got one from there and going to do my best to come cuz it sound like fun!

polysisterchick on her mom's account

Oh, DISNEYHAWAHII, I'm so sorry you had to postpone this event. Please let us know if your rooms will be open this weekend. It would be wonderful to have the opportunity to enjoy your rooms even if there is no 'special event' in them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter