Grand Californian Super Thread

That cabana is lovely! Does anyone know off hand what the hours are for half days? We don't fly out until 6:45 pm so an afternoon cabana rental might be a good choice for our last day. I doubt it's available, but I might look into it.

I haven't been since pre COVID, but I recall there being milk at Craftsman Grill (and a few other grocery items). Does anyone that has been recently recall if that's still the case?
I’ll try to pop into the Craftsman Grill later today or tomorrow and take a look. When I asked the cast member at the Acorn store, they said that there weren’t any groceries at the craftsman anymore. But maybe they just didn’t know or misunderstood.

Do they have ice cream treats in the Club Level Lounge? Enjoy you trip!
So, typically know. I asked if they ever have any and was told that every now and then they have frozen treats, but it’s been a couple of years since they remembered having any. I guess a couple of years ago they experimented with having ice cream available that they would serve from the back when requested, but it was too difficult to try to serve both ice cream and three bar drinks and they would end up with long lines of people waiting.

This information is so helpful! Do you happen to know the current hours for the Club Level Lounge? Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter