Grand 1 Yacht

Brea1971

Earning My Ears
I have searched the forums and couldn't find any information on the Grand 1 Yacht, So I apologize in advance.

Each year, my husband and I celebrate our Birthdays at WDW and each year we try and one up the last. Last year we enjoyed the private dining experience at the GF, so magical and romantic!
This year, we're looking to do something exciting and I am looking at the Grand 1 for desert. Has anyone rented the Grand 1 and if so, did you enjoy it and was it worth the money?

Thanks!

We hired it on our wedding day to watch Wishes and loved it, all our guests thought it was great too. For us it was worth every single penny and would have payed more, we'd definitely pay to hire it again for a special occasion although I don't think I've got much change of getting my husband back to Disney anytime soon :(

We hired it in October 0f 2013 and we loved it! It really is a great time. We had 7 of us on board and we worked with private dining on a quick meal/dessert. We had pizza and drinks with cake for dessert. When comparing the cost of the pontoon boats it really isn't that much more to go on the 52ft yacht. I was told that you are the first boat out and the last boat in after the fireworks. No fighting crowds to get home afterwards. The timing for dinner and fireworks was great. My 5yo daughter enjoyed exploring the cabins below and the view can't be beat. Its also nice to have a bathroom on board. When you have little ones, you never know when the urge will hit them. The sound system on board is great and you can hear all of the wishes music, etc. Watching the Electric Water Parade is an extra treat. Plenty of places to sit and enjoy the views. It really is a highlight and if you are willing to splurge I don't think you can go wrong with a Grand 1 wishes cruise. Feel free to ask any specific questions and I'd be happy to reply.

We hired it in October 0f 2013 and we loved it! It really is a great time. We had 7 of us on board and we worked with private dining on a quick meal/dessert. We had pizza and drinks with cake for dessert. When comparing the cost of the pontoon boats it really isn't that much more to go on the 52ft yacht. I was told that you are the first boat out and the last boat in after the fireworks. No fighting crowds to get home afterwards. The timing for dinner and fireworks was great. My 5yo daughter enjoyed exploring the cabins below and the view can't be beat. Its also nice to have a bathroom on board. When you have little ones, you never know when the urge will hit them. The sound system on board is great and you can hear all of the wishes music, etc. Watching the Electric Water Parade is an extra treat. Plenty of places to sit and enjoy the views. It really is a highlight and if you are willing to splurge I don't think you can go wrong with a Grand 1 wishes cruise. Feel free to ask any specific questions and I'd be happy to reply.
We are thinking about hiring the Grand next year (2018)following a wedding( probably 5 of us ,maybe 7) What is the best time to book it in order to see the fireworks.If you had food ,did you order for each person or would it be enough to cater for say half the amount of guests,could you just order drinks and not food

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter