GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

I have a question, hoping someone may know. So I happened to check my email at the right time this morning, took awhile, but did manage to get through. I've actually had a vacation planned for the week of the 9th so that worked out well. But, this is my problem....I have Epcot for the day of the 11th, nothing was available that day so I went with the 9th, but I have a ressie for HS that day. They let me get the ressie for GOTG, but it didn't change to Epcot on my account?? I'm worried it will be a problem. Is this something I need to call them about? As I see no availability that day for Epcot....thanks for any info!

I have a question, hoping someone may know. So I happened to check my email at the right time this morning, took awhile, but did manage to get through. I've actually had a vacation planned for the week of the 9th so that worked out well. But, this is my problem....I have Epcot for the day of the 11th, nothing was available that day so I went with the 9th, but I have a ressie for HS that day. They let me get the ressie for GOTG, but it didn't change to Epcot on my account?? I'm worried it will be a problem. Is this something I need to call them about? As I see no availability that day for Epcot....thanks for any info!
a PARK reservation is automatically included with the preview. you are good to go.

edit to add
  • Limit one preview registration per Annual Passholder.
  • Valid admission for EPCOT® is required for park entry. Applicable Passholder blockout dates apply.
  • Advance preview registration is required. Valid, activated Walt Disney World Annual Pass is required to register.
  • A separate theme park reservation to enter EPCOT® on the day of the preview is not required.
  • Event capac

:)

Sadly, nothing. My AP isn't verified yet, so I believe that maybe it... almost as if my email isn't set up yet for AP mail. I never got the initial email, either.

However, it did recognize my AP when I registered, and I do have a confirmation # so I believe I'm fine.
You're good. Don't worry.

a PARK reservation is automatically included with the preview. you are good to go.

edit to add
  • Limit one preview registration per Annual Passholder.
  • Valid admission for EPCOT® is required for park entry. Applicable Passholder blockout dates apply.
  • Advance preview registration is required. Valid, activated Walt Disney World Annual Pass is required to register.
  • A separate theme park reservation to enter EPCOT® on the day of the preview is not required.
  • Event capac

:)
Ok so does this mean my HS is still good for that day as well?

of course my confirmation email went to the junk folder…
Yes, mine too! I had taken a screen shot but was sweating until that email came..... FWIW I grabbed a hotel reservation at the Swan for two nights (since we have a weeklong family trip in June) and it was a decent rate for AAA members. Much less than the AP rates at Beach club, Boardwalk or Yacht Club.

Mine still hasn't come through. I keep check spam and have my inbox notifications turned on on my phone.
I never got an email confirmation for signing up for the Remy AP Preview and DON'T expect to get one for this one. I get some passholder emails, but not important ones that announce special events. If it wasn't for these boards, I would know about these events until too late to register.

Just got home from the zoo. Dh was able to get May 16 at 10 am!! I’m so excited! We’ll be at the cabins may 2-5 so might switch dates or just book one night for the preview. We only live an hour away. We got the confirmation email right after booking. Dh and I both got an email since we have separate accounts

Dang we got 8 for May 19, but had one guest wrong-I wonder if we can call and change one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter