Got a Postcard

WDWVirgin

Earning My Ears
Now I'm a little sad. It's for moderates @ $84 but only the 4/21 - 6/22 dates. We're going in December. What are the chances I'd get one during the next mailing spree - slim to none? I'm in the middle of a debate with myself as to whether to do a moderate or value - this would make up my mind.....

Have you booked your reservation for December yet? I read on the resorts board that most people who have not been or stayed in a WDW resort hotel usually get the post cards. Don't know if it is true, but I have not received a post card since 1999.

we get the post cards all the time and have stayed ONLY at Disney props.Just got one for the summer season.but we do not go during the summer months way TOO hot for this southern girl.

Mal

Yes, I have booked for December already. I guess I'll just hope they want my DH to come back in the winter months since "he" won't be reserving a room!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter