"Got 2 B" hair goo....

lntsmom

<font color=teal>Soarin' is addictive!<br><font co
Dang, we just discovered this stuff, 4 months too late! The "Got 2 B" group makes hair goo that glows under black lights! Scrap the whole trying to get your hand stamped then rub it on your nose and go ride a dark ride idea! Get this hair goo and let your kids use it the day you are doing the dark rides!

I sure wish we'd had it! It's fun to use when you play lazer tag, but the kids would have gotten a kick out of their hair glowing every time we rode the Buzz ride!

That is great idea, where to you get it?

That's cool. We'll have to look into that.

Also there's a clear nail polish that they use in nail salons called an "airbrush topcoat". It looks clear normally but glows REALLY brightly on rides like Buzz and Pooh. I got mine on ebay and it was something like $5.00 for two bottles. You could probably find it at a beauty supply place too. We use it every time we go and the kids just love it.

ETA: Here's a link to eBay and the person I bought mine from.http://cgi.ebay.com/2-New-Airbrush-...ryZ28111QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

They sell that brand at my grocery store- what is that particular product called? I love that idea. My husband might even do it- he is an overgrown child, himself!

TiggerCate said:
They sell that brand at my grocery store- what is that particular product called? I love that idea. My husband might even do it- he is an overgrown child, himself!

I went on their website. http://www.got2be.com It is called Shocking. Also under Freebies you can print $1 off coupons.
I am going to get some for my DH and DS. I might even streak through my hair.

I know I've seen these products at my local Walmart and grocery stores...didn't realize the one glows when exposed to black lights...hum? can a momma get away with that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter