Goofy Got Inferno! Mods please close trade.

I've done some more trading and have added a complete VMK Home Theater System. All 10 pieces are now included in my Inferno Offer:

1x Home Theater Big Screen TV
2x Home Theater Speaker
2x Home Theater Speaker Stand
2x Home Theater Subwoofer
1x Home Theater Lounge chair
1x Home Theater Film Reel Coffee Table
1x Home Theater Movie Poster

And just in time for the third Hotel Pin Series I'm adding the ever elusive and most rare DLR Grand Californian Pin. I know you collectors out there will want to complete your previous pin series as the new one arrives, and now you can.

Check out the first post to see the complete Goofy's Inferno Offer.

Goofy's Inferno Offer room is open. Stop by and take a looksee.

For anyone who's interested, I have my offer room open, stop on by. Search Goofy's Inferno Offer. You don't have to have Inferno (though that'd be great - lol) to come by and keep me company.

Not a problem :) I keep forgetting to drop by and visit you in your offer room :rolleyes:

Good to finally meet you.

Inferno Search - Day 76 - Bump.

Ok I have to bump this - I've changed up my offer because it now includes a full Jack Sparrow Costume! My room is open, come on by!

you need to get this inferno! but man what a trade you should be getting like 4 infernos!

If I get my inferno back even tho I never said it was going in a trade window this is just to tempting not to take so i might

Well thanks Jasonpwns. I hope you get your Inferno back if traded to me or otherwise. Good luck.

Inferno Search Bump - Day 78.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter