Goofy Got Inferno! Mods please close trade.

Thanks Pink, Tink, Lori, Doc, Bell and Lady Bear! It was a very fun trade to do and while I was down at times I appreciate my friends who would come and keep me company while I sat and sat and sat in my little ol' trade room. Cricket, Pumpkin, Dis, Bird, Tops, Key and many others - you guys were great! And I met new friends like Cade & Garizle who would hang out as well. It was fun!

Thanks Pink, Tink, Lori, Doc, Bell and Lady Bear! It was a very fun trade to do and while I was down at times I appreciate my friends who would come and keep me company while I sat and sat and sat in my little ol' trade room. Cricket, Pumpkin, Dis, Tops, Key and many others - you guys were great! And I met new friends like Cade & Garizle who would hang out as well. It was fun!

HMMM????? I thought I saw a little bird in your room keeping you company ALL THE TIME TOO, thats ok I am sure this bird has bad eye site and I just missed my title:confused3

Woot! Good job Goofy! Now maybe we all can make an offer since yours is out of the way.:woohoo: there was no way i could compete with that offer. I am happy for you and enjoy it.:banana:

...I am sure this bird has bad eye site and I just missed my title...
That must be it, because you were there all the time. :rolleyes1 Or maybe I had the bad eye sight, you being in my room so much you just became the room. Yeah, yeah, that's it!

Woot! Good job Goofy! Now maybe we all can make an offer since yours is out of the way.:woohoo: there was no way i could compete with that offer. I am happy for you and enjoy it.:banana:
Thanks. I've had several people thank me for finally getting Inferno so they could make an offer. Sorry it took so long. Heh. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter