Good salad within parks?

Toothesome Chocolate Emporium has some nice salads and would be a nice option for the others in your party.

The problem is the service is slow and food is either really good or really or not good.

View attachment 404695Islands of adventure- Dino land. Not sure if the restraunt name. It says rice bowls on the outside and is next to the waterfall. Terrible photo because I forgot to take it when we first got it,this is a sale my husband ordered. It usually comes with crainrasins but he asked them to leave that off.

That is Thunder Falls Terrace.

I’m not a particularly healthy eater but I do eat a lot of salad in the Universal parks. I usually go with TS.

The Chicken Club Salad at Finnegan’s is huge. I went in starving and could only eat half. It’s loaded with bacon and cheese but I think would meet the no flour/sugar criteria. I usually ask to skip the onion web.

My Caesar salad with blackened shrimp at Lombard’s was surprisingly fresh. I will definitely be having this again on my August trip.

I’m not a huge fan of Greek salads but the one at Mythos (with salmon) was pretty decent if a little pricey.

I didn’t enjoy my Southwestern grilled chicken salad at Confisco. The chicken was almost non-existent and there was waaaay too much dressing. I recommend getting the dressing on the side here. It was also fairly carb heavy if I remember correctly.

They just planted an entire forest at the new Hagrid ride. I'm sure you could find something green and leafy to eat there. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter