going very very cheap!

Buckleybunch

<font color=red>Okay, I'm excited...<br><font colo
Hi.. I just booked our airfare ( we had vochers that expired Jan 29th), I need to go
very cheaply. I will get a room with AP at AS ( with any luck). Where is the cheapest place to get 4 day hoppers? WE have AAA, DC, ( for kids).

Is it cheaper to go with tiffanys then a rental car???

Any suggestions is welcomed!

Connections sells a 4 day Park Hopper PLUS (one of the few places you can get a PLUS on 4 days)
http://Connections123.com
Adult 196.54
Child 157.43
These include tax, but you have to pay $1 to join and remember to cancel within 30 days.

Other places to check are
http://www.floridaorlandotickets.com
4 Day Park Hopper - Not the PLUS
Adult $195
Child $154
The prices they quote are with tax, but they charge $7 for shipping

http://www.ticketmania.com
4 Day Park Hopper - Not the PLUS
Adult 196.00
Child 156.00

Includes Tax and Shipping

Remember that the unused days and the Plus Options never expire.

Hi Buckleybunch!

A PLUS is a one time admission (no hopping) to Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, River Country, Pleasure Island, or Disney's Wide World of Sports. If you are not iterested in any of these features, then you will want to buy a 4 Day Hopper WITHOUT the pluses - that would be a way to save money! :)

I just posted some info on "Confused & Overwhelmed", but I'll respond here too.

I found a reference to an unbelievable 7-day parkhopper plus special on www.mousesavers.com. Check it out. I got these tickets for about $2 more than the 4-day prices listed in responses to your question here. Only thing is, the deal expires in early May, and the tickets also expire (regular ParkHoppers never expire), but it sounds like your timeframe is same as mine, so you could benefit from this promotion, too. I've noticed that some people are returning from trips with these tickets & offering the "unused" portions on eBay to buy down the prices even further! But again, remember, they expire in May!

Thanks for the information..
I guess I don't see what you seen, on the tickets..

Buckleybunch, I just sent an email. But I just realized, I'm not sure when you want to travel. The parkhopper special expires 5/02. Check email.

Hi! Kadcole, I was just wondering where you found the reference for those Parkhoppers. We (4 of us, all adults) are going to Disney World for 8 days in March and would buy those tickets at the chance! We'll be using all 7 days, so it doesn't matter that they expire in may. Also, are they plus passes? we were going to do an evening at Pleasure Island and maybe a day at a waterpark, depending on how warm it's going to be. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!!!:)

Are you talking about the special buy 1 get 1 half off for canadians? This is a great deal, too bad we don't qualify!! If it is another deal that we can't find, please let us know!!! How do you prove that you are canadian? Do you have to show proof when they are used, or when they are purchased? :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter