Going Sunday. Does anyone need park maps?

I would love to take you up on the offer of 4 maps, to make hair bows for myself and DD for our upcoming trip! Thanks so much!

What a nice offer you have made. :disrocks:

I would have taken you up on this offer when I first saw this earlier today but one of the things my daughter loves is seeing the new maps when we get there - they are always new each time as we only ever go once a year or now it's gotten to be once every two years. But she gets the maps our first park day and then she takes them back to the hotel and reads them at night before bed and she just loves it. So I'd hate to take that tradition from her. Everyone has to find their magic somewhere I guess.

I would love to take you up on the offer of 4 maps, to make hair bows for myself and DD for our upcoming trip! Thanks so much!
Will do. Simply PM me your preferred mailing address and I'll drop them in the mail this Sunday. One clarification: do you four DL maps or two of each park?

I would love one from each park (if you are going to DCA) too! If you haven't got your 4 yet. My son has a field trip in May and he'd love to make plans with friends. Thanks!

I would love one from each park (if you are going to DCA) too! If you haven't got your 4 yet. My son has a field trip in May and he'd love to make plans with friends. Thanks!
Sorry -- already filled my quota of two recipients. Maybe someone else who's going soon will help you?

Tell you what: I'll make an exception and make it a total of three. PM me your preferred mailing address and I'll get a map from each park in the mail for you on Sunday.

WK how nice of you to send people maps!

Just wondering if you're going to post pics of your trip today. I'm curious to see what the main street walls look like.
Dusty posted some on his micechat blog but most were close-ups and couldn't get a good idea of what effect it is having
on all of Main Street.

I'll keep looking in case you post some pics! :)

Is it too late? I would like two. I'm trying to figure out how to get my kids to do most of the planning so we do wha they want and not what I think they want. You're awesome hope your time was magical. If it doesn't work out thank you any way

Is it too late? I would like two. I'm trying to figure out how to get my kids to do most of the planning so we do wha they want and not what I think they want. You're awesome hope your time was magical. If it doesn't work out thank you any way

I'll go next Sunday as well. If you send me your preferred mailing address towards the middle of next week, I'll be sure to send you some (max of 4).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter