Goin back in 2016!!!

Kandi76

Mouseketeer
Yay!! Just found out my DH and I will be taking a trip back to WDW in April 2016!!! 684 days to go!!

We're going in 2016, too!! End of Feb/1st of March for my birthday(Feb 29th). Only 643 days to go! :rotfl:

We're looking at 2016 too!!! I can't wait it will be my first trip to WDW! 764 more days.

Woohoo!!!! Us too :cool1::cool1::dance3:
its just so far away :sad2:, cannot wait to start planning. Its nice to know were not alone :thumbsup2

One thing I'm excited about is my DH and I decided the next trip we are gonna spend a little more and stay at one of the port orleans or the Caribbean! Since we are celebrating our 20th anniversary we felt that the extra $ was necessary.

Glad to see I'm not alone! DH and I are planning for late January or early February 2016. We went in February 2013, and just a few weeks ago, my DH randomly looked and me and said, "Do you want to go back I 2016?" Duh. Like he had to ask.

We stayed at Caribbean Beach last time (our first time at WDW in 20 years) and I'm very much looking forward to returning to that resort.

613 days and counting......

Planning 2 trips in 2016!

One in January for my youngest daughter's 14th birthday and one in December for a much anticipated Christmas trip!!! pixiedust:

Were going back in May 2016!! We returned from a fun filled trip a few weeks ago and I so wish we could go again next year, but we are going to try the Beach Club this time around and will need more time to save. :banana:

So glad to see I am not the only person waiting and sorta planning soooo far ahead! Sept/Oct 2016 is our next trip...and it is taking forever!!!!

We need to wait for our newest LO to hit 2 years old. DH said no more long trips with babies. Now I just have to start getting my Disney Trip projects (autograph books, lanyards, travel packs for the kids, matching tees...) going to make the time go by.... :hourglass

We're on board for 2016 too!! June for us!! :banana: and I thought my DH would never go back again, so this is awesome !!

I've already started saving..... won't he be surprised next year when we start to budget that I've got 1/2 of it already saved! I've started squirreling away here and there, and it's starting to add up. I'm soooooooooo excited!:dance3:

Family trip originally 2016 Now rescheduled for 2017 :(
but
A Girls Trip is in the works!!!!! 2016!!! :dance3::yay::dance3:

I was last there with Hubby in Sept 2013 and since then I have been planning my next trip with my BFF. We are going Oct 31, 2016 and staying for 10 days. We will be celebrating her 50th and my 60th birthdays.

Glad to see other October 2016 folks too! We're planning the kids first WDW trip. I haven't been back since the mid 80s when we moved from FL and I think DH's last trip was even before that! So a ton for us all to see. And DD loved the surprise trip to DLR so much she wants it to be a surprise too.

We're heading back in October 2016 staying at CBR. Cant wait till July hopefully that is when the 2016 rates will be released.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter