GO back to a studio?

We've stayed in an Inn Room at Vero Beach which was nice for the two nights we were there. I liked having the VCR there. Most studios/rooms don't have one. We also stayed in a studio at BWV. I didn't like the inconvenience of the sofa. There are three of us and having to open the sofa bed each night was a pain. I don't like the tiny bathroom at BWV either. We have also stayed in a studio at OKW and I liked that one better since both beds are queens instead of a queen and a double like at BWV. I felt like I had more room and the bathroom was much bigger. The porch/veranda at OKW is a little bigger than the one at VB and BWV, but not much. The OKW 1-bedroom porch is wonderful.

I miss not having a washer and dryer in my lodging when we stay in a studio, but I do use the W/D at the pool at OKW or on the 1st floor at BWV. The W/D at VB was pretty handy, too.

We're using studios for a while until we get caught up with our points. We used a bunch to take the cruise in three weeks.

We mostly stay in a OKW 2-bedroom, but have stayed in a studio occassionally.

It really doesn't bother me. The studio is larger than a conventional hotel room, and we don't spend much time there anyway.

The studios have always been short trips. I would probably feel differently if we spent one of our 10+ night trips in one of them instead of the 2 bedroom.

Our first trip home was to a studio at BWV. we thought it was wonderful. Next trip was with family and we had a 2BR at OKW. We were spoiled with the jacuzzi and w/d and all that room. Subsequent trips we ( DH and I) got a 1 BR but on our next trip to BWV we snagged a standard view studio for the first 2weekend nights then are moving to a standard view 1 BR. This added several days to our trip. I had to do the studio first because I wouldn't want to go from the 1 BR to a studio. I'm spoiled.

We do an Inn room at Vero and use the hotel lobby and the porches as the getaway room. We also use the washers / dryers in the Inn.

However, at HH, we get a 1 bedroom for the space, relaxation, washer / dryer, and kitchen, since there is no on-site place for breakfast or dinner.

Yesterday we had a studio at HH for one night because of the high Saturday point cost, but have now moved into the 1 Bdr for the rest of the stay. I'd find it hard to stay at HH more than one night in a studio, having been in a 1 Bdr.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter