• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gluten free meal planning by the meal

Have made some awesome stuff the past few days. tonight we had vegetarian curry with onions peppers spinach and paneer. Served with leftover rice

We are gluten free too :) We eat GF as a family because my youngest has to be GF. We had shepherd's pie last night made with leftover mashed potatoes, over ground beef/carrots/mushrooms/onions/garlic (you can do this without carrots) and then I added a can of tomato sauce to the mix.

Salmon and salad night before (I LOAD up my salads, with whatever veggies are ni the fridge, and always cilantro). I'll keep watching this thread for new ideas!

I am not GF, but I just started meal prepping to eat healthy and save money. What really helped me was watching people on YouTube who meal prep. I had to go through several videos until I found one that really clicked with me. My time wasn't wasted watching the other videos though, they gave me some ideas that I also have incorporated.

we've been gf for MANY years now due to allergic son....(and me too) so any meal that isn't gf is an unusual one in our house.....we basically eat everything ,but adapted to gf recipes using flours that qualify like Bobs red mill 1 to 1 and Aldi GF products. We also don't do much dairy here,so we drink almond milk or use coconut milk in place of any milk in recipes. You really can make or buy just about any food simply (and not too $$$ if you get creative) gf nowadays. Shopping at ethinc grocery stores saves a bundle, as our local asian store sells many products based on rice and tapioca,etc. My fave local polish store sells handmade gf pierogie..... oh those are heavenly! Example last night I made Olive Garden copycat Zuppa Toscana...used coconut milk....it is AMAZING. Another family favorite is basic tacos or fajitas, I also like and use weekly the Aldi brand quinoa pasta to make a pasta dinner.ALdi has great g-free items for sale, and they're cheap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter