glass bottom boat suggestions

ericnj

Earning My Ears
I was looking for any advice or opinion on the glass bottom boat excursions. ON the three day itinerary we have the option for Nassua and Castaway Cay excursions. If may be a tough question because I am sure many people have not done both for comparison but with only three days I am going to pick one and I am trying to make that desicion. THanks for any and all help.

My DS and I are on a 4 day in Oct. We have cruised once before and I just asked him the same question. He said "Definitely in Nassau because CC is so awesome I wouldn't want miss any time on that beach!" I will have to say I totally agree with him. We made the mistake of sleeping in on CC day. The time there is so short and it is so beautiful. We also tried to go on the glass bottom boat the first trip in Nassau, but the winds were high and the trip was cancelled. They didn't have the glass bottom boat boat on CC our first trip so the new option of going the next day is great too! HTH:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter