• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Giving you hope for La Cellier

scribega

Where's Perry??
We went on a quick trip this past weekend (March 25-28). Left on a whim with basically no planning.
Friday night we went to the concierge at POP and just took a shot that they might have an opening at La Cellier for the next day (Saturday). They did! For 1:15. Since we were there for only a couple of days and wanted to Animal Kingdom in Saturday morning we decided to cancel the reservation.

Saturday came and we went to Animal Kingdom and then took a break at the hotel and then headed over to Epcot. About 6:30 we were headed to get a counter service meal and just took a shot at La Cellier. We walked up (yes, walked up) and asked if they had room for a party of 4. "Yes, no problem." The hostess said.

Um...what? Really. We were seated 20 minutes later.

Yep...it can happen!!

Oh wow, that is awesome and definitely a good thing to keep in mind for our upcoming trip in April! :)

Never hurts to ask about Walk-Ins especially right at the start to each meal period. Lunch is from 11:30 AM to 3:00PM. Dinner is from 4pm to 9PM Daily.

Also at the beginning of each meal period the Canadian Cast Members Sing O' Canada.

Hope you enjoyed your Dinner @ LeCellier.

I'm going in April for 12 days and can't wait for some pretzel bread...mmmmmm:worship:

Yep it just doesnt seem like there are as many people making ADR's.. I checked just for the heck of it a couple weeks ago to see if there were res avail for our trip in august, and there were! I didn't book it, but last night my husband was looking thru my Unofficial Guide, and asked "What is Le Cellier and why do you have to make reservations 180 days in advance??" LOL! I explained about ADRs but said that ressies were still available, and he wants to know if we can eat there! So I may be making reservations after all :)

We ate at le Cellier last night, yep we're here now :cool1:, and there were several empty tables at the 8 pm seating. Might have been that the rain kept some people in yesterday, but it cleared up in plenty of time for dinner. By far, it was our best dinner yet! :worship: We loved it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter