Girls-Only Mar 3-7 - On our way to Disneyland!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we doing the Photo Pass this year? This is really the only time I take photo pass pictures becasue it's such a good deal when we all split the cost.

Also is someone going to be making the Name Tags that we wore in our lanyards?

Are we doing the Photo Pass this year? This is really the only time I take photo pass pictures becasue it's such a good deal when we all split the cost.

For the photopass we have to handle that off the disboards. Would someone like to handle this?

As far as Name Tags go can is someone really creative out there to design and print out name tags for the trip?

steph

Yes, I use 7 up or diet 7 up. Its very tasty & refreshing!

I prefer Diet 7Up or Diet Sprite. But will drink whatever!

Welcome, Juliette:)

WendyLouWho, I really hope you can come. It won't be the same without you.

Have a great day, ladies!princess:

I'm doing name tags for the meet-n-greet.......you know, the stick on kind....but if someone can post a pic of what you've done in the past.....I'd love to do name tags for the lanyards!!!!!!

Carol posted on FB about the photopass........I'm a huge picture taker, so expect my camera to be in your face a bit.....lol I have no problem sharing pics with everyone after the trip!!

I'm doing name tags for the meet-n-greet.......you know, the stick on kind....but if someone can post a pic of what you've done in the past.....I'd love to do name tags for the lanyards!!!!!!

Carol posted on FB about the photopass........I'm a huge picture taker, so expect my camera to be in your face a bit.....lol I have no problem sharing pics with everyone after the trip!!

I'm at work right now but when I get home I can scan my previous ones. Callie's (dangermouse) dh made them for us for the last 3 trips they are all great. They do make great momentos from the trips (still have all of mine :)).

steph

Hi ladies!! I have been away for quite a while and I am BACK and ready to go :woohoo: I hope that everyone had a merry christmas and a happy new year! I talked it over with Tammy and we have finally made a decision on meals and Fantasmic.

Steph, if there is room could we be added to the carnation cafe lunch and the Fantasmic desert seating. I will send a check out so that we can be included on the group reservation.

Mel, I sent you a PM for the shirt order :cutie:..

I hope that y'all have a great day!!

I'm at work right now but when I get home I can scan my previous ones. Callie's (dangermouse) dh made them for us for the last 3 trips they all great. They do make great momentos from the trips (still have all of mine :)).

steph

That would be great Steph!!! That way, I at least have an idea of what you're looking for! Would love to do these!

Last years name tag had the images from the pirate shirt, see my door sign pic above for the image. Maybe this year can be the castle design from Mel's shirt.

Last years name tag had the images from the pirate shirt, see my door sign pic above for the image. Maybe this year can be the castle design from Mel's shirt.

Cool.....I just went & captured the castle off the shirt......looking forward to seeing the last couple of years tags!

I can't locate my first 2 years name tags at the moment (they may be in my scrapbooks). But here is last year's:

2010Tag.jpg

I'll keep looking for the '08 & '09 tags.

steph

If you are interested in Photopass, PM me or send me a message on FB. Please do not discuss it on the thread. Let me know if you need to know how it works and I will give you the details.

Wow!! Things are clicking along nicely here!! :cool1:

Juliette!! Welcome!! :welcome: So nice to have another new face always!! :goodvibes

Wendygirl!! You know you can't resist!!! Who will be my traveling buddy? Who else can we tease about the Monkey Bride? Who else can we fool, that you are really a "man." LOL!! You know you are loved! Your Auntie Mel:hug:

Laurie and Carol, thanks for helping with the extras! :grouphug:

Question for the SH committee. I see Pacific Wharf as the location for the announce of results and dinner after the hunt. Will that give the group going to Fantasmic! enough time to get over to check in for our seats? Not sure of the timing since this is my first trip
Hmm? That is a good question!

If we all have our ressie together, do we all have to be there at check in? When is check in? Another thought is this. I have a feeling that we are going to be taking all of the available seats, so it doesn't matter if we get there in time or not. LOL!!:rotfl:

Seriously....I guess we need to consider this. :headache:

Airport Ride Sharing Information
(copy, paste, add your info, & repost if you want to try to share a ride with someone)

Name--------Airport---------Arrival---------Departure
Bridget--------SNA--------3/3 2:11 pm------3/6 5:35 pm
Carol----------SNA--------3/3 9:30 am------3/6 7:00 pm
Capri----------SNA--------3/3 11:08 am-----3/6 6:00pm
Debra---------SNA--------3/3 11:08 am-----3/6 6:00pm
Jodi-----------SNA--------3/3 4:00 pm------3/6 2:10 pm

One week from RIGHT NOW, I hope to be waiting for WOC to start!!!!!!

Katie, a good bottle of red is called "Pillar Box Red." I buy it from Costco for about $7.00 and it even has a screw top! :rotfl: Seriously, for the price it is good and has won some awards. Thanks!

I second this!

I'm in for splitting a photopass!

I can't locate my first 2 years name tags at the moment (they may be in my scrapbooks). But here is last year's:

2010Tag.jpg

I'll keep looking for the '08 & '09 tags.

steph

That's freakin AWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter