Girls-Only Mar 3-7 - On our way to Disneyland!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only just skimmed the last few pages... Is anyone wanting to do CC for breakfast with my mom and I at 8:00am on Saturday? I need to know how many to make the ressie for. Thanks!

I'll do it early.....I'm on the list but never really saw times for the breakfast!

Okay I made a PS for Carnation Cafe on 3/4 @ 12:10pm.

I tried to get it for around 11:30 but the CM told me that they don't make PS's between 11:00 and Noon so they can switch from breakfast to lunch??? But I thought Steph was able to make a PS for 11:20????

What times did everyone else get?

I tried to get it for around 11:30 but the CM told me that they don't make PS's between 11:00 and Noon so they can switch from breakfast to lunch??? But I thought Steph was able to make a PS for 11:20????

CM called back today to let me know that they switched my PS to 1210 and then I let them know to move it to the 4th. All set. :goodvibes

Thanks Katie.

steph

Hi strangers!
It looks like I most likely won't be able to make it to the girls' trip this year. If something crazy happens, and I am able to go, I will let you know.
So, Steph, can you please take me off any lists that I am on.

Oh no Tina, I'm so sorry to hear this! I'll really miss seeing you and your cute little smiling face. I hope somehow you find a way to make it. :sad1:

Hi strangers!
It looks like I most likely won't be able to make it to the girls' trip this year. If something crazy happens, and I am able to go, I will let you know.
So, Steph, can you please take me off any lists that I am on.
Tina!! That bums me out!!

I hope something crazy happens, and you will be able to make it after all. You will be missed!:hug:

Okay ladies - we have a reservation for Napa Rose on Fri 3/4 for 25 people spilt into two tables at 5:30 (thanks Vacation Planning!).

Cheryl & I thought it would be helpful to have Vacation Planning make our Fantasmic! reservation for us - I have been using the same person there for the last 4 years for all my trips - she is great. Since we are looking at Sat 3/5 for the 9 pm show, she can make the ressie on 2/5. The cost is $60/pp (just confirmed price). If you would like to be included in the group reservation, please send a check for $60 to:

Bridget Russell
5193 Westport Way
Union City, CA 94587

I will NOT deposit the checks until Vacation Planning confirms the reservation. I need the checks before Feb. 3rd to give her an accurate count.

Please PM me if you have any questions. If everyone would prefer to call individually, that works too but we thought this would be an easier way to do it.

Getting excited ladies!! :woohoo:

CM called back today to let me know that they switched my PS to 1210 and then I let them know to move it to the 4th. All set. :goodvibes

Thanks Katie.

steph

I went ahead and called CC since it looks like we are at 15 people now for that lunch and got a 12:10 PS for 4 people. They could not do 6 people at that time - next PS for 6 people was 1 pm.

So I did 4, Steph did 6 - Katie, how many was your PS for?

I went ahead and called CC since it looks like we are at 15 people now for that lunch and got a 12:10 PS for 4 people. They could not do 6 people at that time - next PS for 6 people was 1 pm.

I called CC today and got 12:00 for a party of 4 for March 4th. Now we have too many tables, right? Well check counts a few weeks before the trip and if I need to cancel, I will.

Bridget, that is wonderful news about F! I will send you a check for Brianne and I this week. Thank you so much!:yay:

Bridget~ Thanks for looking into Fantasmic :). I mail out a check this week.

My table was also for 6, so we now have enough for 20 people ;). We should just keep all the ressies for now just in case anyone else forgot to sign up :upsidedow.

Bridget~ Thanks for looking into Fantasmic :). I mail out a check this week.

My table was also for 6, so we now have enough for 20 people ;). We should just keep all the ressies for now just in case anyone else forgot to sign up :upsidedow.

I'm with you - we already added 3 people in the last two days so more may follow. I can always cancel mine since it is only for 4 which leaves us with PS for 16 - we are at 15 now. A lot can happen in 2 months!

Okay ladies - we have a reservation for Napa Rose on Fri 3/4 for 25 people spilt into two tables at 5:30 (thanks Vacation Planning!).

Cheryl & I thought it would be helpful to have Vacation Planning make our Fantasmic! reservation for us - I have been using the same person there for the last 4 years for all my trips - she is great. Since we are looking at Sat 3/5 for the 9 pm show, she can make the ressie on 2/5. The cost is $60/pp (just confirmed price). If you would like to be included in the group reservation, please send a check for $60 to:

Bridget Russell
5193 Westport Way
Union City, CA 94587

I will NOT deposit the checks until Vacation Planning confirms the reservation. I need the checks before Feb. 3rd to give her an accurate count.

Please PM me if you have any questions. If everyone would prefer to call individually, that works too but we thought this would be an easier way to do it.

Getting excited ladies!! :woohoo:

That's awesome Bridget! I will get a check out to you tomorrow! :thumbsup2 :hug:

I'm with you - we already added 3 people in the last two days so more may follow. I can always cancel mine since it is only for 4 which leaves us with PS for 16 - we are at 15 now. A lot can happen in 2 months!

Even though I'm not on the CC lunch list on the front page, I'll be there for one of the extra spots, which you probably already knew, but thought I would mention again. :goodvibes :rolleyes1

Ok, now that we are on a roll for dining ressies, who is going for sure to Cafe Orleans Sunday night? I am! :thumbsup2

I know some of you signed up for Sunday, but that was for either lunch or dinner. Well if you look at our lists, most of you who signed up, are going to the BBQ round up for lunch. So that only leaves dinner for Cafe Orleans.

Check it out....it is a little confusing.

Anywhos, we need a little more ladies to join in!! Come on....you know you want to! :cool1:

Yay for ressies! :yay:

So for Carnation Cafe we have:
12:00 for 4 - Linda
12:10 for 4 - Bridget
12:10 for 6 - Katie
12:10 for 6 - Steph

I think that is great and if we don't end up filling those spots we can cancel the 12:00 and still all have the same time. Perfect!

Bridget, thanks so much for the Napa ressie! That is awesome. I have never eaten there and am really looking forward to it.

Thank you all for the reservation phone calls. I've updated everyone's changes (that have occured since my last update).

Also as Mel pointed out there are names on a list (or two) that aren't assigned to a particular meal. Please check page 1 to ensure you are signed up for the meals you want to go to. thanks

Steph

I didn't really sign up for any of the counter service places since they don't require a reservation, but of course I know I'll be at the Cove Bar after the Scavenger hunt. :thumbsup2

I'll probably be eating at the Plaza Inn for lunch before the Scavenger hunt, but on the other hand I'm very tempted to just grab a couple of bacon wrapped asparagus skewers at the Bengal BBQ for lunch instead. :goodvibes

A big thank you to all those keeping us organized, planning events, designing t-shirts, and making reservations! :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter