2−3 drops Wilton's Candy Mint Flavoring
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine cake mix, eggs, water, cooking oil,
and cocoa. You will need to blend this together well, this will be a
very sticky mess. Let stand for 20 minutes, and then shape into very
small 1/2 inch balls. Place these balls on a cookie sheet 2 inches a part,
and smash down flat. You will need to spray a large spoon with Pam to
make them flat. Bake for about 8 minutes. Let cool until they reach
room temperature.
Heat chocolate chips in either the microwave, or in a double boiler.
When completely melted add a couple drops of the mint flavoring.
Be carefull not to add too much, it is a powerfull flavoring.
You can either spread the melted chocolate on the cookies,
or you can dip the cookies into the chocolate.

or take 1 oz creme de menthe
1 oz Crem de cocao
ice
vanilla ice cream
chocolate syrup

mix well....... it tastes awesome
naturally the more booze you put in the better.

Jody, ya got my wife going to wallyworld right now...I bet she has a problem finding the Wilton's candy mint flavoring...she a GirlScout ChocMint Cookie FREAK!!!!

Jody, ya got my wife going to wallyworld right now...I bet she has a problem finding the Wilton's candy mint flavoring...she a GirlScout ChocMint Cookie FREAK!!!!

Try peppermint extract by the spices. I use it in my recipe for mint brownies that are really good.

Mint Brownies

Layer 1

1 21.5 oz box brownie mix - I use Pillsbury
Combine as on box and bake only 25 minutes. Cool

Layer 2
1/2 cup=1 stick butter, softened, not melted
2 cups powdered sugar
2 TBLS milk
3 drops green food coloring
1 teaspoon peppermint extract
Combine and spread over cooled brownies and refrigerate about 1 hour. (I usually put it into the freezer for about 15 minutes, while I make the 3rd layer.)

Layer 3
1/2 cup=1 stick butter
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Melt butter and add chocolate chips over low heat. When completely melted pour over layer 2 and refrigerate until set.

Once set you do not have to keep it refrigerated.

Now this is what I call roughing it and the poor life of camping. These are to die for recipes. :banana:

I'm going to surprize the family with these. First it will surprize them that I'm actually baking and then it will surprize them that I'm surprizing them. ;)

When do you add in the "girl scout" ?????? :confused3

I think thats false advertising...... Like peanut butter cookies without peanut butter, its just misleading :thumbsup2

Keebler grasshoppers, they are the same concept as thin mints, but even tastier, and a lot cheaper. :thumbsup2

A real camper would just grab some grasshoppers , roast them on the fire pit and slap them on a gramcracker with a piece of hershey's!!!

A real camper would just grab some grasshoppers , roast them on the fire pit and slap them on a gramcracker with a piece of hershey's!!!

Just eat them right out of the fire. Mmmmmmmm good. Actually, insects have a lot of protein in them -- great survival food and they're very tasty too!

Are bugs REALLY tasty?? Ive never eaten one....that I can remember. Chicken is tasty, do bugs taste like chicken? Timon & Pumba say they are slimey, yet satisfying!! But the tasty part may have been edited out!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter