Giftcard for TRex, Rainforest Cafe, Yak & Yeti at Costco.com - $100 in giftcards for $79.99 USD.

* update
I ordered and it looked like it went through but it was cancelled and reversed. It looks like you have to use an actual US shipping address even if they are delivered by email. I might try again with my sisters address . Not sure.

Last edited:
* update
I ordered and it looked like it went through but it was cancelled and reversed. It looks like you have to use an actual US shipping address even if they are delivered by email. I might try again with my sisters address . Not sure.
Thank you so much for checking on this and reporting back! I would love to do this if there was a way to make it work. :)

Thank you so much for checking on this and reporting back! I would love to do this if there was a way to make it work. :)
I tried again and it worked . I ordered last night around 10pm and it was just delivered to my email now , so be ready for it to take a little while . I read up on what the issue might be and it’s said on Costco.com that you have to remove your membership number from your account to do it . So any US shipping address is fine , they don’t use it for this . And you can enter your Canadian credit card billing easily . Here’s the instructions ..

https://customerservice.costco.com/...-outside-the-us-place-an-order-on-costco.com?

I tried again and it worked . I ordered last night around 10pm and it was just delivered to my email now , so be ready for it to take a little while . I read up on what the issue might be and it’s said on Costco.com that you have to remove your membership number from your account to do it . So any US shipping address is fine , they don’t use it for this . And you can enter your Canadian credit card billing easily . Here’s the instructions ..

https://customerservice.costco.com/...-outside-the-us-place-an-order-on-costco.com?
Omg you are amazing.

Omg you are amazing.
Haha no , just determined!! Btw , my Costco membership number still showed on the receipt when I made my order even though I removed it from the actual account page . So apparently that doesn’t matter .. it just needs to be removed from the “My Account” section . Thanks for the heads up on the deal ! This basically saves all the exchange I would lose and we can use it at Bubba Gump and Yak and Yeti . :goodvibes

Ok just ordered. I was charged $24 for the 5% non-member fee. Will need to contact them to have it reversed as instructed on the site.

Will report back!

Ok just ordered. I was charged $24 for the 5% non-member fee. Will need to contact them to have it reversed as instructed on the site.

Will report back!
Took us 2 tries but it worked! On the second try, we weren't charged the non-member fee. We just bought one card so will order some more!

Last edited:
I was able to order this. I have an account with Cross Border Shipping that I used as my shipping address and was able to input my Canadian Costco membership number.

Reporting back on these coupons! We used one yesterday. First they took my CM (20%) discount, and then I asked about using one of the $50 GC. (we had 5 people dining at our table). At first the server said you not combine the discounts (it DOES say not to be used with other discounts on the bottom of the printed Costco coupon). I said oh ok but then she said let me ask the manager. And they allowed it! (she got an extra tip for her efforts lol). This was Rainforest at AK.

Thank you so much for sharing! I ordered at 5:30 pm and at 6:40 pm I received the e-card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter