$$$Gift Card Sent/Received$$$.....COMPLETED!

I got my two gift cards yesterday & today. Thank you jekajekalynn for the gift cards from Build a Bear and Amazon.com. I will be using them very soon.

I am a little worried as my other gift I sent off the same day as my gift card has arrived but not the gift card :(

Gift cards were probably mailed first class, so the times vary with how far they are going.....but I agree, it seems to be taking a bit long. Hopefully someone will check in today ::yes::

Yah Hooooo!!!

Got mine today--excellent a beautiful card and nicely wrapped were two gift cards--BODY SHOP!! and "HBC" :love: Thanks so much Daisy,,Hugs Mel
can't wait to go shopping this weekend.:cool1:

Hurray! :thumbsup2 So glad it arrived Mel and I hope it made you as happy as yours made me! Love mine! Can't wait to go to the movies! (You know I've already used my Timmie's!! I'm addicted!) :lovestruc
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Received my gift card today from Dania (DisneyCP2002). Thanks so much.

My husband and I will really enjoy an evening at the movies, maybe for Valentine's Day. We go out to dinner all the time, so with the movie card we can really make a date out of an evening. Thanks again, I really appreciate it.

Mine has landed her in Ohio.
I Got a Smokey Bones Gift card from jlitfun. I will be using it along with coupon I had from Christmas shopping to take my DH out for dinner. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine has landed her in Ohio.
I Got a Smokey Bones Gift card from jlitfun. I will be using it along with coupon I had from Christmas shopping to take my DH out for dinner. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are welcome. Enjoy, I really like Smokey Bones as well, we ate there once when my son was at a baseball tournament. I was very impressed, good food. Wish we had one closer to our home.

Happy to report I recieved mine from tink _ or _belle (Amber)! My GC was from Olive Garden! I love that place so now I can actually treat my BF to dinner since he always pays! Thanks so much!

We have 2 left :yay:

Girldreamer02
jekajekalynn

hopefully they will arrive by Wed. when the flat rate box exchange starts ;)

i had mine sent to my fmil house b/c I didn't know when df and I were moving, but she is sending it to me i think tomorrow. so it should get to me this week at some point. I'll let ya know where it is from when I get it:) sorry to be a pain...I didn't know if we'd move sooner or later so I wanted to be safe. :goodvibes

we are leaving wi on feb 23rd after the land lord walks through our apartment to check for damage, which there will be none because we are damage kind of people :banana: :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter