gift baskets?

travel with kids

DIS Veteran
I know this has been asked a 100 times, but I can not find it!! What is the name of the gift shop/florist that delivers baskets to the cruise?

Thanks

I have a friend - my boss - who is taking a western carribean cruise with Princess. Does this gift baksket company deliever to other cruises too?

Thanks for the help.

Yes, Shirley told me they deliver to other cruise lines as well at Port Canaveral.

I have ordered from Shirley before, and I tell you, there was more than what i expected would be in the baskets. Also, when she knew our ship would be going to key west, she also added a packet of info along in the basket. Just doesn't get any better that what she will do for you!

in our gift basket?

It is our 10th anniversary and thought something likes tickets to a Bruins game for when we arrive home would be awesome! Not that the Cruise isn't a great way to celebrate but it would be like the celebration continues when we get home?

;)

I can tell you that if you want something like that in your basket, Shirley will do that for you. She just requests that you send items well in advance of having to have the basket delivered.

I have sent several items for Shirley to add in our baskets. Items can be sent to:

The Perfect Gift
6550 N Atlantic Ave
Cape Canaveral FL 32920

Phone store # 800-950-4559

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter