Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.
-No, not right now.(we used to have fish, and then later we had fiddler crabs)
-I'm not allergic to anything to my knowledge.

Pets:
Kitten named Puppy.
Another Kitten named Dodger.
A kitty with attitude named Miss Kitty.
And a Dog named Casey.

No, I'm not allergic to anything that I know of.

What's a bad habit you have?
I bite my nails. I have to constantly have them painted if I want them to grow out at all.

Hmm...I bite my lip a lot, and I don't exactly have the best posture. I'm currently trying to fix that.

Hmm...I bite my lip a lot, and I don't exactly have the best posture. I'm currently trying to fix that.

ME TOO. I'm not sure if that's really a bad habit, but I do it all the time. It's become an unconscious kind of thing, whenever I'm unsure, uncomfortable, or confused I will just bite my lip, and I don't even realize I'm doing it until after a few minutes. Also, when I walk through the hallways at school I'm forever doing this thing where I'm like biting both of my lips at the same time, I think I do it because I'm trying to concentrate on where I'm going and idk it's weird lol

Another bad habit I have is that I spend 90% of my free time watching Netflix.

I bite my lip too, not very hard most of the time.

I struggle with looking people in the eye. It's very unnerving, I used to get in trouble with teachers a lot about it back in the day (the whole "look at me when I'm talking to you" kind of thing).

I also have a very hard time controlling my temper and lose it pretty often. It's happened on here before - anyone who's witnessed it or been targeted by it, I apologize once again.

I bite my lip too, not very hard most of the time.

I struggle with looking people in the eye. It's very unnerving, I used to get in trouble with teachers a lot about it back in the day (the whole "look at me when I'm talking to you" kind of thing).

I also have a very hard time controlling my temper and lose it pretty often. It's happened on here before - anyone who's witnessed it or been targeted by it, I apologize once again.

Now that you mention it, I have trouble looking people in the eye as well. It's better than it was, but still occurs.

Looking into people I don't know well's eyes, messing around with random objects, paying attention, being on Polyvore too much...

For a long time I had the trouble of biting my nails, but it all of a sudden just kinda went away... :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter