Getting to Know You (Just for Shan-man)

mrsgus------think we did a drive by of you one day last summer. thought it was you, not sure, kept on waiting to see you at the pool, but to no avail..so tell me, did you see a guy, a lady, and 3 girls on a golfcart over by the loop on the otherside of the pool area, by a bus stop on the loop road off the main road from the entry road? or was that not you?

Well, I'm sure that if I did see a guy, a lady, and 3 girls on a golfcart over by the loop on the otherside of the pool area, by a bus stop on the loop road off the main road from the entry road :-)confused3 ) ,and it was you, I would have stopped to say hi.:rotfl2:

I did look for you time to time but never did run into yall. Logan was in Charleston with Gramps and Grandma so I was not at the pool very much. (Except 4 a.m. with the older kids because doesn't every child want to swim at 4 a.m.?)

Well, I'm sure that if I did see a guy, a lady, and 3 girls on a golfcart over by the loop on the otherside of the pool area, by a bus stop on the loop road off the main road from the entry road :-)confused3 ) ,and it was you, I would have stopped to say hi.:rotfl2:

I did look for you time to time but never did run into yall. Logan was in Charleston with Gramps and Grandma so I was not at the pool very much. (Except 4 a.m. with the older kids because doesn't every child want to swim at 4 a.m.?)

We had a few late nights at the pool, the girls thought it was fun to see the lifeguards off duty and breaking the rules.I noticed all the "bad" kids goto the other pool after 11:00 pm, funny, reminded me of me when I was that age.. ..Seriously, sorry we didn't see you . We are booked for end of June to Begining of August for next year. We were in 500 loop and was great. Think the day we did all the loops was the day we might have seen you, but figured if it was not you, we would have sent someone calling Security for a cartful of weirdo's stopping people and saying hi.:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter