• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

getting tix at check-in

hAm53

hi!!!
we'll be in wdw for 3 days for our disney wedding planning session and have a day left on our park hopper plusses. i know i can use these, but we'll have one day on our vacation without tix. can we buy a one day tix to the MK at check-in, or are they only avaiable at the park?
i know that you can get regular park hoppers and plusses at check-in but didn't know about single park tix.
we'll be getting AP's next sept for the wedding, but didn't want to get them for this trip b/c then we'll be too tempted to go again before the wedding. :tongue:

Bought a 1 day MK ticket at OKW guest services 2 years ago,so I would say yes unless things have chaged recently.::yes:: :wave2:

You can add a day to your Park Hopper and that way you can jump from park to park, rather than buy a one day admission which limits you to one park. If you can't at OKW you should be able to at guest relations at any park entrance. We have done that in the past.

woh woh woh!!! you can add a day to a park hopper? how does that work, and how much does it cost? that would rock!!!

Originally posted by hAm53
woh woh woh!!! you can add a day to a park hopper? how does that work, and how much does it cost? that would rock!!!

You can't. You can apply the left over dollar value of your unused admission(s) from an old ticket towards the purchase of a new one with more days but you cannot just "add a day" to an existing used ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter