Getting from Epcot to HS

Surgie2

DIS Veteran
We will be at Epcot during the day (staying offsite) and going to the Star Wars Dessert Party at HS at night on a Wednesday towards the end of January. Does it make sense to park our car at HS in the morning when we arrive, walk to Epcot for the day and then walk back to HS in time for the party? I think it's about 30 minutes each way.

Or is there a bus that we could catch from Epcot back to HS if we decide to only walk one way in the morning?

I haven’t measured and I don’t do that trek often enough to have a good feel, but that probably sounds about right. It’s certainly walkable, but not exactly a short walk.

You can also take a Friendship Boat as well. In the past I’ve taken the boat from HS to the first stop, then gotten out and walked the rest of the way to IG (the boat is slow, in my opinion, with its multiple stops).

If this were me, I’d probably park at HS, boat/walk to IG, then the same back later that day.

Have fun!

There is also bus service between the front of Epcot & DHS. Bus service used to start 1 hour before Epcot opening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter