Getting a Disney Resort through an Exchange?

Kcris

Earning My Ears
We have a Timeshare through Hilton Grand Vacation Club in years past we have used RCI for a week at Disney usually Saratoga Springs recently DVC stop trading with RCI and moved to Interval International leaving us with no way of getting on Disney Property is there a way to still make this work maybe a trade with someone who has access to Interval International. We have points enough for a week in a one bedroom ?

My understanding is that renting reservations at DVC obtained through II is not consistent with the agreement between II and Disney, or af a minimum there are some complexities involving guest certificate on the II side.

You can't trade exchange weeks, but you can do a direct exchange with a DVC Member. I'd bet that a week at, e.g. Kings Land in Waikoloa or Lagoon Tower in Waikiki might be of interest to more than a few DVC owners.

I don't think DISboards has a direct exchange market, but TUG does, and you can probably find some at other DVC owner sites.

You can't trade exchange weeks, but you can do a direct exchange with a DVC Member. I'd bet that a week at, e.g. Kings Land in Waikoloa or Lagoon Tower in Waikiki might be of interest to more than a few DVC owners.

I don't think DISboards has a direct exchange market, but TUG does, and you can probably find some at other DVC owner sites.
I would second using the TUG Exchange Board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter