GCH discounts anyone??

shellyof4

Disney FANatic
Am I just in dreamland, or is it possible to get the GCH for a decent price in January? Ugh...so far it's still soooo expensive. Do the prices sometimes drop closer to the dates? Thanks!

Occasionally there are AP rates, but not very often for the GCH, mostly for DLH or PP. We were able to get 4th night free at GCH in December through Expedia. That is the best deal that I have seen. Unfortunately, the rates don't tend to go down because there is high demand for the Disney properties and they often run at capacity.

Ya, I'm just surprised there is nothing like that coming out for January....get the 4th night free or something like that....oh well. Thanks for responding! :goodvibes

I haven't seen any great rates for the Grand Californian in awhile.

I wonder if they are going after the convention crowd. DH has a conference in February 2007 and they are offering rooms for $189 per night.

Aaah, maybe...that's cheap! It's still over 300$ for a regular room even with my AAA discount. PP is over 200...Oh well, I'm sure you get what you pay for but darn...it's not in our budget for our 6 night trip.

I love the paradise pier, even though its the low one of the three. Although, for all 3 onsite properties you pay a very high premium and its quite different from WDW where 200 a night will get you a place similar to the GCH and you can spend about 120 and get something like the paradise pier. Having said that, I try and stay at the PP if at all possible, i like the shorter walk as opposed to DLH, and yes the hotels are different, but I love them both, and for the money I choose PP. One day I'll stay at the GCH, but for now i have to be content walking through when going to and from the park omw to PP. I did stay at the WL in WDW though in attempt to get something similar to the GCH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter