Gas Stations Near DLR

blackjackdelta

<font color=darkorchid>Uncle had an "in" with Walt
Does anyone have a link or a map of gas stations in and around DLR. I hate to drive around and search for gas when time is of the essence.

Thanks in advance

Jack pirate:

No link, but I haven't had much trouble finding gas near DL. Our last trip, we stopped at a gas station between the DLH and the freeway; I'm pretty sure it was on the corner of Ball Rd and Disneyland Dr. I'm pretty sure I've gotten gas close by on Harbor as well. .

Corner of Ball & Harbor has both Chevron and Shell. Corner of Ball & Disneyland Dr is Arco (I think that's the brand). There are others in the area... those are just the ones that popped into my head.

Those are the closest, but if you're willing to drive a bit, there's much cheaper. The corner of Ball and Brookhurst (if you are on Harbor heading towards Ball from DL itself, turn left on Ball) is about the cheapest I see ever.

Gas at home right now is 2.99/gal for 87. Thanks for the help.

Jack pirate:

There was cheap gas at Harbor and Orangewood, $2.99 (cheapest we saw while in SoCal, 3.71 was most expensive).

HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter