Garden Grocer or Wegoshop?

noname70

Mouseketeer
Do DVC members prefer one over the other (Garden Grocer vs. Wegoshop)?

Also, when you arrange service, do you simply email/fax a grocerey list to them or do they have a premade selection list that you can choose from?

thank you

We have used wegoshop 3X and have been very happy with them. I usually email my own list ( with brand preferances if I want specific things). There is a list on their website though.The last time I actually added a few things just a couple of days beforewe left. They have always been on time and we will be using them again in Jan.

We have had really good experiences with GG. They have a shopping list on their website and we choose the items we need from their list. In fact, you can save your favorites on their website and don't need to go through everything each time. If they don't have something you want, or if you want to order alcoholic beverages, just put it in the comments and they will get it for you. We'll be using them again in October.

Donna

Great experience, with GG, on time and they helped us put up the food. We will be using on our upcoming trip.

I checked both sites and GG seemed more user friendly to me. I chose them-will let everyone know my experience later. I scheduled the drop off before we arrive at BCV (5:00pm). I wanted it to be there when I check in. I pre-tipped GG online.

New Question though, when bell services delivers the food to my room, can someone advise me on an appropriate tip for them? The order is around $100 (not very large). Thanks again.

I checked both sites and GG seemed more user friendly to me. I chose them-will let everyone know my experience later. I scheduled the drop off before we arrive at BCV (5:00pm). I wanted it to be there when I check in. I pre-tipped GG online.

New Question though, when bell services delivers the food to my room, can someone advise me on an appropriate tip for them? The order is around $100 (not very large). Thanks again.

GG's site may be more user friendly, but the service is less flexible, I believe...

We've used Wegoshop a few times and love it... Marge gets whatever weird requests we give her..

I've used wegoshop several times and been very happy with them. However, they are on vacation when I need them this weekend, so had to go with gardengrocer. We'll see how they compare.

Is there a minimum order size? We are doing a three night trip in Oct. and just want breakfast, beverages and snack items for the most part.

We have used Garden Grocer for our last 2 trips and have been very happy. They deliver right to the room and go over the list with you and help you put it away.

Garden grocer does have a minimum not including alcohol. When we used them in Feb. the minimum was $40.

Donna

Wegoshop also delivers right to the room....

They don't have minimums that I know of... I recommended them to a friend staying at SSR in May, and Marge delivered just snacks, fruit, and a bottle of wine..

We just used GG last week at SSR. We had a great experience. Everything was as ordered, even the special substitution I requested when I placed the order. They also called two days in advance to confirm the time, date, and resort.

I was having cell phone issues (phone was going straight to voicemail) so they couldn't get ahold of me to deliver to the room. They left the order (5 bags) with bell services and I just ran down and picked it up with our stroller. I gave the bellman $5 after he loaded the stroller then he insisted on driving me back to the room in a cart!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter