Funny You Tube Links

This isn't funny, but it made me cry. :goodvibes
Christian the Lion

Animals do have memories and emotions!

We're not told in the Bible that we'll have our pets in heaven, but I choose to think that God will let them be with us for eternity. I can't imagine not having all my beloved pets, past and present, with me. :hug:

That one with the lion made me cry and cry! These were supposed to be funny!

Speaking of animal memories - a couple of years ago, I took one of my dogs to a dog training program at the university. A young woman worked with the dog once a week for three months, and she actually came out to my house several times to work with her in between the official training sessions. She won first prize in the dog show at the end of the semester.

We didn't see her again until the following year, when we went for another dog training event. I walked in with my dog to a crowded ring with dozens of other dogs and people. My dog stopped, then RACED across the ring making a beeline to this young woman. She was so excited to see her again! So yes, animals can remember and they do have feelings.

Teresa

not the funniest clip ever, but i am partial to it because my friends and I are in the first sketch. :banana:

This is from an anime convention a few years back. I'm the one in blue and white with short hair.:) The girl in green is the one I will be (hopefully) running the Expedition Everest Challenge with if we can get in shape. :lmao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOXzLAl9vHI

yes...i know i am a total geek who should act her age. ;) :jumping1: :tongue:

disturbing.

not the funniest clip ever, but i am partial to it because my friends and I are in the first sketch. :banana:

This is from an anime convention a few years back. I'm the one in blue and white with short hair.:) The girl in green is the one I will be (hopefully) running the Expedition Everest Challenge with if we can get in shape. :lmao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOXzLAl9vHI

yes...i know i am a total geek who should act her age. ;) :jumping1: :tongue:

I am absolutely lost.....:confused3 What the heck is that? No offense, I am just a backwoods non cultivated redneck who does not understand modern art!::yes::

Anyway, I don't know how to download a link to you tube but wondered if anyone has seen ACHMED THE DEAD TERRORIST? It isn't real clean or politically correct, but it is the funniest thing I have ever seen. You can go to a link on the Neal Boortz website.

Maybe I can figure it out tomorrow and post it.

Thanks Rog!:lovestruc

Wasn't that the funniest thing EVER? Boy did he hit the mark with that one!:thumbsup2

I haven't seen any of his others but I am sure they couldn't be as funny as Accccccchmed!

I kill you!:rotfl:

I hate to say this Pete....but that guy was so bogus!!! It was some sort of gizmo he made to resemble a keyboard!! I play piano (somewhat) and where the balls were landing on the keyboard did not relate to the tones coming out. He must have had some sort of programing that reacted to the pressure of the balls hitting the surface & playing the correct note of the melody as each ball hit.

Sorry!!:worried:

Chris Bliss, on the other hand, captured all the musical nuances of "The Medley". Freakin ballet with balls!!!:rotfl:

This aint funny...but it IS pretty entertaining....this guy should be working the streets of Hollywood Studios...Floating Head Dude

Okay... I thought I had this one figured out!! That is... until he dropped the staff!! Fugetabout working HS....he needs to be in Cirque du Soleil!!! That's a great act!

BTW Rog... I'd never seen Jeff Dunham before. HYSTERICAL!!! He KILL me!!!

LOL....yeah..."He KILL you"!!!

Ive been a fan of his since he was doing the "OLD MAN" puppet on HBO specials....hes a pretty funny guy, but I think most of the credit should go to the creator of his puppets...they have such great facial expressions. I wonder if Jeff makes them or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter