Funball!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohhhh, i almost forgot....anyone who would like to send us gifts can PM me for funballs snail mail addy....she can forward them to me! (i couldnt give you all MY addy....are you crazy?)

*clap clap clap** HOORAY!! *grabbing microphone back*

let's all give a round of applause to Shelly mouse! ok and now ladies and gentelman.. i bring you the singing sensation heard across the world GIVE IT UP FOR-BARBARRA!! STRIESAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*memories.. like the corners of my mind...*

and NIEL DIAMOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

** ..WE'RE COMING TO AMERICA!...**

ohhhh, i almost forgot....anyone who would like to send us gifts can PM me for funballs snail mail addy....she can forward them to me! (i couldnt give you all MY addy....are you crazy?)

we only accept checks and gift cards!..checks can be made out to me-- SARA. there will be a 10 day hold on all funds, and umm if you need more then one map, it will be 3 dollars a map! :)

we only accept checks and gift cards!..checks can be made out to me-- SARA. there will be a 10 day hold on all funds, and umm if you need more then one map, it will be 3 dollars a map! :)

:thumbsup2 yes....this $3.00 service fee will be deposited into the "bail sara out of disney jail for stealing all their maps fund"

:guilty:

*memories.. like the corners of my mind...*

and NIEL DIAMOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

** ..WE'RE COMING TO AMERICA!...**

:rolleyes:

Sorry, having a flashback to those long family vacations in my parents car... Now if you could just throw in some John Denver, Roy Clark and The Mama's & The Papa's you have covered the 8-track tape collection from their glovebox :rotfl2:

....baddest man in the whole damn town....badder than ol king kong.....meaner than a junkyard dog....

ok let's discuss something..come on!!

let's continue with shoes that you should not wear to disneyland...

we covere heels, stiletos, bright pink uggs, and oh did we cover slippers?

oh some member just pm'd me and told me they appreciated the fact that i give good info and loves my 2 cents on the boards!! **sniff sniff* i think am going to cry!!!

ooohhh, no, we didnt cover slippers.....i for 1 would never wear slippers to dland....unless it was the magical slipper...:wizard:

also, i dont think snowmobile boots would be good either!

rflol rflol snow mobile boots.. who wears those to disneyland? sara palin?

and fish net stalking.. don't they snag when you get on the rides?????

ooh ohh this weekend on saturday i had lunch with a friend we ate at the TRAttoria in DCA, i had the veggie panini.. it was to die for. i post the pic soon!

rflol rflol snow mobile boots.. who wears those to disneyland? sara palin?

and fish net stalking.. don't they snag when you get on the rides?????

ooh ohh this weekend on saturday i had lunch with a friend we ate at the TRAttoria in DCA, i had the veggie panini.. it was to die for. i post the pic soon!

the cousin of the fashionista with the bright pink uggs, thats who!

i really need to start looking at menus for our trip....im for sure going to have me some lobster nachos!! yummo!

i love paninis...a veggie one would be great. trattoria? i will check it out. would love to see pics!

I have uggs in several colors, but NOT pink! I do wear them in the winter to DL, but never I swear - scouts honor do I ever wear them in the summer :angel:

I did see someone last thursday at DCA in stripper heels and a miniskirt. :scared:

Slippers? Like the grandma kind or the slippahs the "hawaiian" kind? Cuz slippahs are like flip flops but no toe thingy.

I have uggs in several colors, but NOT pink! I do wear them in the winter to DL, but never I swear - scouts honor do I ever wear them in the summer :angel:

I did see someone last thursday at DCA in stripper heels and a miniskirt. :scared:

Slippers? Like the grandma kind or the slippahs the "hawaiian" kind? Cuz slippahs are like flip flops but no toe thingy.

pinkie swear??

stripper heels & a miniskirt.....:lmao: i want that vision outta my head! maybe she wanted really good FPs for WOC!

"slippahs"?....i will google them....not sure i know :confused3

pinkie swear??

stripper heels & a miniskirt.....:lmao: i want that vision outta my head! maybe she wanted really good FPs for WOC!

"slippahs"?....i will google them....not sure i know :confused3

pinkie swear!!!

slippahs - well that's how my friends from hawaii pronounce them, so not sure how to spell it.

Now I don't want to offend anyone, but we do have a new game that we play in the parks.. It started with count the high heels, but now it's count the shape up's.. Those shoes are very popular now and quite a few people wear them to the parks! You get 1 point each time you spot a lady wearing them, but you get 2 points if you see a man wearing them! Two years ago a friend gave me a pair of the original version (I can't remember the name of them, but this was before skechers came out with the shape up's advertising) Honestly, I tried to wear them, but my lower back was in agony after walking around in them so I gave them back. I have tried the shape up flip flops and they are okay, but not my favorite and do not count towards any points in the game ;)

count the shape-ups.. that is funny. i do the "count the stilletos!" rflol. i see peope who wear the shapeups- that is probably a no no to wear to the park also, as i heard and you just said wendy, that are not that comfy!! plus i am sorry but when you walk with shapeups on you look like you really have to go number 2!! lol lol

ohh here is the panini photo!! i made the photo nice and big so even shelly can just "taste" the veggies!

2yor5kw.jpg

count the shape-ups.. that is funny. i do the "count the stilletos!" rflol. i see peope who wear the shapeups- that is probably a no no to wear to the park also, as i heard and you just said wendy, that are not that comfy!! plus i am sorry but when you walk with shapeups on you look like you really have to go number 2!! lol lol

ohh here is the panini photo!! i made the photo nice and big so even shelly can just "taste" the veggies!

2yor5kw.jpg

That looks pretty tasty!!!

IT WAS SOO TASTY WENDY!! :yay:

HEY do you feel that cheerleading is not really a sport?

who ya askin? :confused3

that sandwich looks great! yummy! are there portabellos on it?

*note to self, if i ever buy shapeups, dont wear them in public**

yeah i think, it was.. it was grilled veggies, like zuchhini an stuff.. it was nummy! i didn't even pay attention to what was on it! and i paired it with a prosecco!

ALLRIGHT KIDS!! PICTURE TIME!!! (YAY!!) :yay: (PHOTO HEAVY!!)

33jtlzl.jpg

72ypzl.jpg

nmjkfn.jpg

ddizkn.jpg

ooohhhhh, great pics! i am so excited to go in november!! is that the CS loop? looks like a fun coaster....i watched it on youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter