Fun With The Smilies !

I'm not too swift with this stuff ,,is it "Cool Night" ???

I can't think of the band, but the song is now stuck in my head !!

Ona cool night
just let me hold you by the firelight
if it dont feel right
you caan gooooo

I cant think of rhe artist either...

Gary Busey is right, well no he's not RIGHT .LOL.

:happytv: :mic: famous deceased sportscaster.

Im thinking Bette Midler(Because of the "Diva" and "the rose")...but Im sure you would have listed her as a singer/actress.....hmmmmmm......Im gonna need to think on this one .

There's Neil Diamond, Neil Young and Neil Sedaka.....but the flower aint working with that......I hate being stumped!!!

OOOOOOOOOOooooooooooohhhhhhh...Now it fits....Neil Diamond WAS right....Striesand/Diamond......GREAT old tune!!

Yes.

My brain is not seeing anything right now, everyone is welcome to play.

Yes.

My brain is not seeing anything right now, everyone is welcome to play.

Neither is mine. I had one at the tip of my tounge, but I couldn't get the smilies to say what I was thinking. Maybe it'll come to me eventually.

Actually, I may be doomed for the night. For some reason, all I can get in my head now is the song Weird Al wrote called "Muscrat Sandwich." I can even hear the sound effects he used.

Great, now I'll be lying in bed tonight, trying to go to sleep so I can get up tomorrow and work all day again, and I'll be hearing Muscrat Sandwich over and over in my head.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter