"Fun days"

Pixie_Dust

DIS Veteran
The idea of giving double points for haunted games would be great if you could ever get in the game! None of the instances is very full, and yet they constantly claim the game is full and so no one can start a game. Consequently, it takes at least as much time as playing two games on a regular day, if not longer, negating the whole double point bonus and also the "fun."

I'm posting this in hopes VMK reads these forums, as sending a message into the black hole never works.

Very true. I've already crashed twice this morning. I'm not getting a real play time. :headache:

When my friend and I play ghosts on DC days, we make sure that the game lasts three rounds so that we can get the most play out of it. It is really frustrating to not be able to start a game and we tend to have a lot more lag as well. But nothing beats double credits because we can get about 800 credits per game and ghosts is one of our favorite games.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter