Frozen Coke Locations

claryche

DIS Veteran
One of my favorite snacks at Disney World is the frozen coke. I have searched for all the locations where you can get one at, and I haven't found that. Could someone point me in the right direction? For example I know they have them at AK, I got one there last time, but can't remember the name of the place. But yet it isn't listed on the list of snack credits on another post.

Thanks so much. I just love my Frozen Coke, too bad Pop no longer has it. I loved it when we stayed there once.

I know there is one in Epcot right outside of Test Track, it's a car wash type of stand. I dont remember what it is called though.:)

Hi - I also love frozen coke but the only place I managed to get one last year was at a little stand in Hollywood Studios on the left hand side before you get to Hollywood and Vine. X

Thanks for both those locations. I haven't gotten one at either of those locations. I have gotten one at MK in Tomorrowland by the Tomorrowland Transit. And also in AK close to Kali, but can't remember for sure and can't even find the place on the map.

Maybe others will respond with more locations.

There's cart in Dinoland at AK near all those games where they sell popcorn and frozen coke.

One of my favorite snacks at Disney World is the frozen coke.

Me too! I get at least one everyday we are at WDW. Scuttle's Landing in MK used to have them before it closed. This last trip we got ours at the Lunching Pad, but they didn't seem as good. I don't think they use real coke.

Club Cool in Epcot has them. Went there twice this last trip.

A cart over by RnR in DHS is supposed to have them, too.

In two trips and 15 total days at WDW, we still haven't made it to AK, so can't help you there.

Liberty Inn near American Adventure @ Epcot has them. (my favorite snack credit on a hot day!) The Fife and drum kiosk has frozen fruit drinks, but not coke.

Why...I was just looking this up! ;)

MK - Lunching Pad

Epcot - Cool Wash, Club Cool, Liberty Inn, African Outpost

DHS - Hey Howdy Hey! Takeaway, Peevy's Frozen Concoctions, Herbie's Drive-In

AK - Drinkwhallah (across from Yak & Yeti), Dino Diner, Safari Coffee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter